10. rose

*FEW DAYS AFTER**
Friday September 5th
Atlanta, Georgia

*FEW DAYS AFTER** Friday September  5thAtlanta, Georgia

ROMEO ACE GONZALES
5:00 pm

"Siddung ina di fucking car nuh likkle girl." My head down as I now stared at the weed tray in my lap fed up with her behavior.

"Who's this fish faced bitch that you cheated on me with now?" She yelled at me kneeled on my leather seats, pointing her phone in face with one of my recent flings on the screen.

"Why the bomboclaat yuh suh loud? Affi mek the wull a bomboclaat Atlanta know seh yah get bun Ashley?" I slanted my head.

"Carry me home." She sits down with her hands folded.

"Yuh nuh live yah, nuh you seh yuh wah explore and fawud behind a mi." I said turning my attention back to what I was doing.

Sighing and pinching the bridge of my nose as I turned the music playing up.

"Dis nah work out like it used to." She turned the music down, "Yuh even still love me?" She questioned.

"Wah kinda fuckry question dat Ashley?"

"..."

"...."

The silence between us explained itself.

"We done. I'll find my way back to the Airbnb, I hate you. Yuh likkle off white pussyole." Was all she said before pulling the door, slamming it behind her and trailing off.

One less problem outta mi life dat.

"Know seh yuh love har, mek yuh always guh back. Pussy good too."

Raising my windows as I stuffed the weed into the paper, spinning the top and wetting it a bit between my lips.

Getting ready to light as I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach, ignoring it as I reached into my pocket for my lighter.

Searching as I couldn't find it.

Fucking Ashley, only she woulda tek up mi favorite lighter fi mek mi find har again.

Brushing my lap off as I checked if both of my guns were loaded, stuffing extra mags into my back pocket.

Cya be too careful.

Exiting the car and walking out of the parking lot where I parked.

She get weh fast yuh fuck.