7. shameless

Smokey Vale, St. Andrew
Sunday July 1st

KAECIE MIA MARTIN9:30 pm

KAECIE MIA MARTIN
9:30 pm

Laying my head on his chest realizing I've been here for quite some time now. Like mi nuh live nuh weh.

I was on the phone with Kaelin straight this morning informing her about the festivities from last night because she claimed that I "switched up on her."

My stomach growling aggressively.

"Yuh hungry?" He paused from watching the CNN news to ask me and I nodded.

"Suh yuh just ago lay dung mek yuh belly control yuh?"

"Might as well, yah feed me or not?" I sat up.

"Fi mek yuh starve and drop dung dead, but mi mada grow mi good," He said as he got up.

We both walked down the stairs with him in front dragging my feet behind him like a lost puppy.

Right now anyweh him deh mi deh there too.

Seeing people situated in the living room area as I hid behind him, "Jayce who are they?" I held his hand drawing closer.

Seeing a few faces that I recognized like his best friend Romeo and the girl who disliked me for some reason, Desiree.

She eyed me disgustingly as she saw me behind him running up towards him to hug him.

"Claim yuh man, before a next gyal slip him from underneath yuh."

"We're all here for you If you need anything Jacey," he flashed her off him before taking my hand leading me into the kitchen.

Looking back to see her mean mugging me.

"Shameeeee," Romeo said as he laughed covering his mouth and she pushed him.

"Likkle don, yuh mada deh a the airport a wait pan di driver, she soon drop a foot," A tall man intensely tatted up stood in front of us.

His face and body intimidating.

And why are they calling him "likkle don?" And how did they all get in here?

"She kinda slow, let's give her some time to recuperate."

"Jayce what's happening?" I asked and he sighed.