3. death stare

A FEW DAYS AFTER

📍Blythwood Drive, Beverly Hills
Tuesday, April 18th

📍Blythwood Drive, Beverly HillsTuesday, April 18th

DESIREE MARIA TORRES | 18 years old
10:20 am

Home for two weeks because of the disruptions from the earthquake on Monday that caused immense damage to Queen's which lead to online classes of major repairs to be made.

"Desiree yuh nuh plan fi come outta the room?" My mom asked knocking on the door.

"Mommy gwaan nuh," I said while sniffling.

Why doesn't he want me..

"Desiree If yuh mek mi affi tek off the door hinges and come inside for you."

Quickly wiping my tears away.

Getting up to pull the door for her she looked at me while hugging me.

"Aw mi baby, wahm now?"

"Schoolwork..." I lied.

I can't tell her it was about Jayce because she would say she never birthed a clown.

"But she did..?"

Shut up.

"It was getting overwhelming to a point where I got frustrated."

My mom is a therapist so of course she'd turn this into one of her lessons.

"Deep breaths and breaks that's all you need Desi, Don't overthink it as you've always been an overachiever," she said before kissing my forehead and getting up.

Work has never been a problem for me.. she probably suspects something is wrong.

"Oh and don't ever try to lie to me again, think seh yuh sly?" She closed my door..

See, Nothing never yet pass her.

Mi pretty enough right?

All I gotta do is take a pic and make em sick!

Slipping off my Versace robe to get dressed in my grey sundress from Fashion Nova.

It hugged all my curves.

Turning my red LED lights on changing them to red.