Chapter 9- Save Me?

AMANDA'S POV

I woke up but kept my eyes closed for awhile, I hated waking up. I finally opened my eyes and glanced around. My eyes fell on Zayn who was sleeping right next to me, his body touching mine. I let out a small scream and jumped back. I ended up falling off the bed and landing on the hard ground with a loud thud. Instantly Zayn was by my side. He helped me up before waking Liam up.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Get whatever you'd like." Zayn said.

I walked over to the plastic bags that held the food we had gotten yesterday. I looked through the bags before settling on a banana. I began to eat the banana as I sat on the bed.

"That's all you're going to eat?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I don't eat very much." I replied.

"Of course you don't." Liam said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

"It means that you look too skinny to eat much." Liam replied clenching his fists.

Liam stood up, he towered over me as I sat on the bed. Liam took a step closer to me as I had started shaking with fear. Zayn pushed Liam back before whispering something in his ear. A large grin grew on Liam's face as Zayn whispered to him. I watched them as I ate my banana, I was kind of nervous about what Zayn had just whispered to Liam. Zayn then turned to look at me with a smirk as well. My eyes grew wider with fear as I backed away. Zayn took a few steps towards me and he was followed by Liam. Zayn's arms wrapped around me and he lifted me off the bed. Liam grabbed the bags before they walked out of the hotel room. They walked out of the hotel and towards their car. I had started screaming and flailing around trying to get away from Zayn.

Zayn didn't let me go though. He continued walking towards his car, that's when I bit him. I bit his shoulder as hard as I could, it was the only thing I could reach. He threw me on the ground, literally. He pulled on the collar of his shirt revealing his shoulder. His shoulder sure enough had a bite mark on it. He growled and stalked over to me. I tried to move backwards but my back hit the tire of his car.

Zayn reached down before slapping me across the face. My cheek was now stinging as tears slipped from my eyes. He had started to punch me now. After a few punches, they suddenly stopped. I looked up to see Zayn standing full height again. He kicked dirt at me before he picked me up again. He pushed me in the back of the car before getting in the drivers seat. I slipped out of the back before Liam got in. I sprinted down the street as fast as my legs would carry me. I could hear the sound of someone's shoes hitting the ground behind me. The sound slowly caught up to me and the person snaked their arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground. I couldn't see their face because they were holding me so I was facing away from me. Whoever it was had a death grip on me, it actually really hurt.

LOUIS' POV

Harry and I slept in the car that night, we figured if they left it would be easier to follow them that way. We both were sleeping peacefully, or as peacefully in a cramped car as possible, until we heard screaming. We both looked out the window, sure enough it was Amanda screaming. I was about to open the door when Harry jumped on top of me. He pinned me down.

"Harry, get off of me!" I growled.

"We can't save her yet." He growled right back.

I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge. I turned my attention back to Zayn and Amanda, Liam was now walking out of the hotel. Zayn threw Amanda on the ground. I tried to get up again but just like the first time, Harry didn't budge. Zayn checked his shoulder, Amanda had bitten him. He made his way to Amanda and raised his hand to hit her. I struggled to get away from Harry and to Amanda but I couldn't move very well.

"Harry we have to save her!" I shouted.

Zayn was now punching Amanda as I struggled under his grip. Harry wouldn't let me go. Harry had told me he wanted to save her before, but now it seemed like he didn't. The punches finally stopped and Zayn stood back up. Liam was just watching them with a smirk on his face, he was enjoying this. I wanted to hit that smirk off his face so bad. I watched as Zayn kicked dirt at Amanda before picking her back up. I continued trying to get away, again with no such luck. Zayn had pushed Amanda in the back of his car now and he was in the drivers seat. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, I couldn't loose Amanda again, I wouldn't.

I shoved Harry off of me and sprinted out of the car. The back door was wide open, that's when I saw her. Amanda was sprinting down the road with an angry Zayn chasing her. I sprinted after them. I needed to get Amanda back to safety, I just needed to. I finally reached Zayn and I punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground. I looked forward again, I was only a few strides behind Amanda. I extended my arms as I finally reached her. I wrapped my arms around her waist before picking her up off the ground. I tightened my grip around her waist as I continued to sprint down the road. I could hear Zayn's boots hitting the ground behind us.

Harry's car pulled up to us and he opened the door. I was debating whether or not I should get in, I didn't know if I should trust him anymore. I glanced behind me, Zayn was just about to reach us. I really had no choice so I just hopped in and pulled Amanda on my lap. I slammed the door shut and Harry sped off down the road away from Zayn and Liam.