Chapter 16- Rain

AMANDA'S POV

After we ate Niall decided we should go somewhere so we were trying to decide where to go.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"I don't care where we go." I replied.

"You get to choose where we go, I'm not choosing."Niall said.

"God, you're difficult. Let's just go to the park." I said.

"The park sounds fun." Niall said with a smile.

I slipped on my shoes as he did the same. Niall took my hand and we walked outside together. We decided to walk to the park seeing how it was only a few blocks away. We walked hand-in-hand down the sidewalk. As soon as we reached the park I let go of his hand and I ran to the swings.

"Push me Niall." I said with a smile.

"Alright, only because you are extremely cute." He said with a cheeky grin.

Niall walked behind me as I sat down on a swing. He started to push me. After awhile it started raining. At first it was barely raining but now it was raining pretty hard. The park quickly emptied except for Niall and I. I got off the swing and was standing in the middle of the park as the rain rolled down my skin. All of a sudden I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I spun around to see Niall standing behind me with a smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to sing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. We started to slow dance in the rain. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time.

The rain was pouring down over us now. My vision was blurred from all the rain water rolling down my face. Niall pulled me closer to him as we danced in the rain. We were so close I don't think anything could fit between our bodies.

"You're adorable." Niall whispered.

"You're not bad looking yourself." I giggled.

"Amanda?" Niall said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I-I think I like you." Niall whispered into the damp air.

I just looked up at him blankly as he looked down at me. By now we had stopped dancing and we were just standing there looking at each other in each others arms. The rain was rolling down his face and down his tensed jawline. Niall looked like he could be a male model right now, he just looked so perfect. His hair was messy in a cute way and it had rain water stuck in it. His eyes glistened and small droplets of water sat on his eyelashes. His pale skin had rain drops rolling down everywhere.

I was too caught up in how perfect he was that I didn't even realize what happened until I felt his lips on mine. At first I was too shocked to do anything. My eyes fluttered shut as I started to kiss him back. Niall picked me up off the ground and he wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed. Niall was now holding my bum that way I wouldn't fall. He broke the kiss as he started to trail kisses down my jawline. Small and quiet moans escaped my mouth as he did so.

"You like that?" He whispered.

I just nodded before he crashed his lips into mine again. Niall traced small circles on my lower back giving me goosebumps. The kiss was just starting to get heated when we heard someone yell.

"Hey! Get the hell away from her!" The man yelled before his fist clashed with Niall's face.