Chapter 28- The Hospital

AMANDA'S POV

I sat in the passenger seat silently, I had somehow managed to stop myself from crying, probably because I had no more tears left. Harry kept glancing at me from the drivers seat as he drove.

"Harry I'm fine, you don't have to keep looking at me, it's not like I'm going to disappear." I mumbled.

He didn't say anything, he just continued to drive down the road. We were soon driving down the highway with Liam and Zayn still looking for us. I was looking out the window at all the cars driving past us.

"When do you think I'll see Louis again?" I asked still staring out the window.

"I don't know." He answered truthfully.

"Well that doesn't help me at all." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to lie to you or else you'll get all pissed at me." He said.

"Harry, you really think I'm a bitch, don't you?" I asked turning to face the curly-haired boy.

"Well you did just yell at me for trying to be nice so kind of, yeah." He said.

"Harry, I'm not a bitch. I'm just upset about Louis and I don't really want to think about anything except for him right now, I really miss him and he's only been gone for about an hour." I said quietly as tears started rolling down my cheeks again.

"I know love but there is nothing I can do to help you with that." He said.

"He told me to stay with you and he'd come get me when he was released." I said.

"Alright, well you're with me now so I guess you'll just have to stay with me." He said.

He started saying something else but I didn't hear him because I was looking at a building off of the highway. It was a hospital.

"Harry, pull off this exit and go to the hospital, right now." I said.

"Why? Are you hurt love?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"No, I'm fine just go!" I said practically yelling the last part.

He pulled off the highway and drove down a road for a minute before he pulled up to the hospital.

"Why did you want to come here?" He asked.

I just ignored him and got out. I ran towards the doors to the hospital with Harry following behind me. I got to the office of the hospital before I spoke again. I told the lady who I was looking for and she gave me the room number. I instantly thanked her before I ran towards the elevator. Harry got in the elevator a moment after me. I stood there anxiously as the elevator rose to the third floor. As soon as the door opened I ran down the hallway to room 315. I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

The blonde-haired boys head whipped up at the noise of his door opening suddenly. He instantly had a smile spread across his face as he looked at me but a frown remained on my face. I walked towards him slowly. Harry had walked into the room and he shut the door behind him as he watched me.

"Amanda I missed you!" Niall said still smiling.

"I didn't miss you." I mumbled angrily.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked completely oblivious to why I was angry.

"Do you really not remember?" I asked.

He thought for a moment before he shook his head. I sighed a I looked down at him laying on the hospital bed.

"You made my boyfriend have to go to jail." I said.

"What? No I didn't. Are you talking about Louis?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. His smile dropped at my words.

"What about us Amanda?" He asked.

He reached up and stroked my cheek with his left thumb. I swatted his hand away angrily. He stood up, he only had broken his arm but apparently he had a concussion and they wanted him to stay at the hospital for a little while, he was supposed to be leaving today.

"We were nothing." I said as I looked up at him, tears brimming my eyes.

"You can't say that." He whispered so Harry couldn't hear.

"Louis is better than you and always will be." I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I thought you didn't like Louis and wanted to get away from him." He whispered as he wiped away the tear with his thumb.

"I didn't." I whispered unsure of what else to say.

"I still love you, do you still love me?" He asked.

"I-I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"Maybe this would help you make up your mind." He whispered before he pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed him back, my arms wrapping around his neck as his good arm that wasn't broken wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. I realized what I was doing and tried to push him away but he didn't move. I leaned back so he wasn't kissing me anymore.

"Let go of me." I said trying to push him away.

"But Amanda-" He started.

"Amanda, they're coming!" Harry practically yelled cutting off Niall's sentence.

I pushed away from Niall and ran towards Harry who was looking out the window. Sure enough Zayn and Liam were pulling into the parking lot and parking as close to Harry's car as they could.