Chapter 15- Did You Miss Me?

AMANDA'S POV

"Oh hello Amanda." He said before walking up to me with a smirk on his face.

"You two know each other?" Niall asked looking down at me confusedly.

"Yeah, kind of, not really." I replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Niall asked.

"Its kind of hard to explain." He replied obviously not wanting to explain what happened between us.

He ran a hand through his hair as he looked down at me. His brown eyes burned into mine. Was he still trying to take me away with Liam? He couldn't have changed that much in less than five days, could he?

"Did you miss me?" Zayn asked with a wide smirk.

I was about to run back out the door when Niall grabbed my hand, he must've realized what I was about to do. Why of all people did Zayn have to be in Niall's house? Niall then led me to the bathroom so I could wash the blood off my face. He was teaching me how to turn on his shower because I for some reason don't know how to turn on most peoples showers. Niall then grabbed my wrist. He ran his index finger over the scars. At first I was confused of how they got there but then I remembered I cut myself when I first met Louis.

"Why?" He asked quietly still running his finger over the scars.

"Louis." I whispered, I didn't know what else to say.

"You need to be kept away from him." Niall said looking up at me now.

"I know, that's why I ran away." I said.

"Zayn and I are going to help you." Niall said before walking out of the bathroom, leaving me alone to think about what just happened today.

I locked the door to the bathroom before I slowly undressed. I stepped into the shower. The hot water ran down my cold skin, it felt nice. I stood under the pouring water as I thought. Did I really want to leave Louis? Yes. Why do I even trust Niall? Because he seems genuine. Do I trust Zayn? Not at all. I was mentally answering questions when I heard a knock on the door.

"Amanda, I'm going to leave some clothes outside the door for you to change into, okay?" Niall called through the door.

"Alright, thank you." I called back.

I heard him walk away from the bathroom and I went back to mentally answering questions. After a couple more minutes I finally got out of the shower. I grabbed the towel Niall had left out for me and I dried myself off. I unlocked the door and grabbed the clothes outside of the door. I then locked the door again and changed into the clothes he had left out. He left me a white t-shirt, a red jumper, and grey sweatpants. I put my hair up in a high ponytail before walking out of the bathroom. I heard talking downstairs so I decided to listen to what they were saying.

"I don't care what you think we should do, we need to keep her safe." One voice said.

"No, we need to keep her for ourselves." Another voice growled, it was Zayn.

"Zayn! We can't just keep her here!" Niall said, he was clearly upset.

"I know, we take her somewhere else, somewhere Louis won't find her." Zayn said.

"No, we just keep her away from Louis, that's it. She stays here." Niall barked.

"Fine." Zayn sighed.

I finished walking down the stairs and I entered the kitchen where the two boys were previously arguing.

"Get out of the way." Zayn growled pushing me out of the way so he could exit the room.

"Ignore him, he's just pissed off, would you like anything to eat?" Niall asked.