Kutti Kadhai❤️🔥👊👊

*insert above music*

Manimegalai turned around to see Rakshan smiling with intense anger eyes and hands on his chest. He wore his black glasses, then.

"Agent Mani." he said in the most obviously baritone voice tone ever. "Nice plan."

"Rak...sh."

"En gang ah ye alikkanum nu mudivu pannita...idhukku mela enna bayam?" (You decided to destroy my gang, what fear do you have?)

"Heyyy."

Rakshan took a knife from the pocket and looked at his reflection on it. He smiled at the knife and looked at Mani again.

"Nee indha maari oora yemaathalaam, ulagatha emaathalaam but enakku idhu theriyum...inga konna theva illadha attention varum adhaan unna uyiroda vidren." (You can cheat the country, you can cheat the world, but you can't fool me...If I kill you. That will be an unwanted attention...that's why I'm leaving you alive.)

Rakshan woke up and went down.

Rathna opened the door with a pink shirt and blue jeans pant. He smiled and came forward, then he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, ma." he smiled.

"Good morning, da. Rathna." Mani warmly was holding Rathna's hand.

Rakshan hit his forehead in slow-mo, wrapping himself inside the blue blanket so that nobody could hear.

"Kaadhal kalyanama...appo rendu perukkum sangu dhaan." he mumbled. (Love marriage. Let them go to hell.)

"naan single ah suthitu irukken, idhula pombala sokku vera. Rathna avlo dhaan da." (I'm here as a single, in this bro needs a girl. Rathna get ready to be killed.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were many men, above the waterfall with rigid rocks and green posh plants on them. A police officer was there too, wearing his uniform which was quite crumbled.

"Dei, unakku panam kudutha. Undercover ah aala veikkiriya, huh?" Kalingan asked wearing his dark gree shirt. (Hey, if I give you money. You're keeping undercover officers, eh?)

"Naa vekkala nae, senior officer vechirukaaru. Andha pudhu officer aatam kaaturaan." (I didn't keep it. The senior officer is high in confidence.)

"Oru saadharna DCP kku epdi ivlo dheiriyam?" Thavasi came flexing his long hair and his dark green shirt. (How can a normal DCP, can be this gutsy?)

"Adhaan nae therila, vandhadhu lerundhu oombitu irukaan." (I don't know, he keeps on sucking our d*ck.)

"Andha police kaaran ah innaikku kollanum." Thavasi decided and announced it. (That police must be killed today.)

"Thavasi, avasara padadha. Idha oru accident maari set pannanum." (Thavasi, don't be in a hurry. We must set it up like an accident.)

"Appo enna nae, panlaam?" (What we can do bro?)

"Kadha kekka ready ah da pee payale?" (Are you ready to hear the story, you shit head?)

Author's Note: Hi guys, how's the chapter? Please let me know how's it.

What's gonna be Kaali's plan?