Guns and Roses

A series of panting sounds of a person was actually echoing amidst the darkest of the cave with Led Lights and Studio lights around.

Some, Trisoolam/Trishoolam symbols were painted on the grey rock. The word Soolam was written on the Rock in English.

"Huh?" the officer woke up with uniform full of blood and looked up, rotating his eyes. A stick was on his mouth.

"Hey, nee dhaana pudhusa transfer aana DCP?" (You're the newly transferred DCP, right?)

"Aama, nee yaaru da?" (Who are you?)

"Kaalingan, unnoda edhiri." (Kaalingan, you're enemy.)

The police officer looked at him seriously with red eyes.

"Naa sethaalum oru nermayana police officers unna azhipaan." (Even if I die. A sincere police officer will make you suffer.)

"Un punch dialogue laam unnoda vechukko, andha innoru undercover officer yaaru?" (Keep your punch dialogues to yourself. Who's the undercover officer?)

Suddenly Kaalingan got a phone call and few minutes later he inserted the stick inside the officer's mouth and dipped it fastly onto his throat which lead the officer to die.

"Rakshan, here I come."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwin was eating cereal with milk and a metallic spoon on a white bowl on a brown plywood table.

Sivaangi was there, folding her hands and was looking at the way Ashwin ate it. She adjusted her orange nighty.

"Ayayo."

She quickly bended down and took the dirty paper. Ashwin took a look at her cleavage, which made his mouth open and the milk spilled on his lips.

Ashwin sensed her waking up and was focusing down on his bowl and started eating it. Shivaangi didn't sense that her clevage was looked.

"Oyy Sivaangi." Ashwin called out. He couldn't help resist it anymore.

Sivaangi looked up with a blank poker face. "What?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Umm...I want to ask you something." Ashwin added.

"Huh."

"Unga appa enga?" (Where's your dad?)

"Avaru...varuvaaraam." (He...will come.)

Kutty came in with his light blue crumbled shirt, messy hair and blue trousers. Sivaangi looked at him.

"Hello, uncle."

"Hello ma." Kutty smiled at her and shared a serious look at Ashwin.

Ashwin remembered those two screams that he heard in his childhood. Bloody faces of his grandmother and his grandfather...and Kutty's sinister smile.

"Ashwin kanna, nee epd ma irukka?" (Ashwin dear, how are you?)

"Nalla irukken chithapa, neenga?" he asked after comcealing his tears of revenge out. (I'm good uncle, you?)

"Nalla irukken pa. Paathe romba varusham aachu...enna vela paakura?" (I'm good pa. It's been so long...what is your work?)

"Adhu St.Thomas school la librarian ah irukken uncle." (I'm a Librarian in St.Thomas, uncle.)

"Seri un life plans enna?" (What's your life plans?)

"Umm uncle...life la settle aaganum." Ashwin sheepishly chuckled. (Umm uncle...I should settle in life.)

"Settle na epdi kanna?" (What do you mean by settle?)

"Umm...have to clear amma appa's debts, buy an own house and also buy an own car."

"Interesting...all I want to say that it's just good you, know. Evlo naalaikku dhaan ipdi kashtapaduva? Vandhu en company la join pannikiriya?" (Interesting...all I want to say that it's just good you, know. For how many days, you're going to suffer? Will you join in my company?)

"What position uncle? CEO ah?" Ashwin asked quite sarcastically with him smirking off.

Kutty's face turned quite serious for a second which he managed to smile it off.

"Liked your sarcasm da kanna. It's a peon."

Ashwin nodded his head negatively. He came closer to Kutty and whispered "Maragatham and Karuppan."

Kutty smiled with anger in his eyes. "Nee enakku panndadhukku CEO've jaasthi." (For what you did, CEO itself is a smaller position.)

Author's Note: Hi guys, how's the chapter? Please let me know how it is.

Why does Ashwin threaten Kutty out of nowhere? Does he have a hidden agenda?