Post Credit / A Revelation

Ashwin was seeing the burning warehouse which was a sign of happiness. Seeing it burning was aesthetic, the orange tinges were on the watery reflections on the outside.

Ashwin however had the suitcase in which they had Ashwin's things in which they had Ashwin's things when he was a small child.

He opened up the suitcase and took the brown covered book with the '🕉️' symbol and he took the page up and recited it.

Then he looked at the picture of Rakshan's mom and cried.

"Sorry ma, ungala naa theva illama asuranukku bali kuduthuten." He cried. (Sorry mother, I sacrificed you for the demon.)

Suddenly, he got a phone call and he took the phone from his pocket.

"Hello Mani. Thanks for sending the police up."

"No problem Ashwin. Iru en boss unkitta pesanuma." (No problem Ashwin. My boss needs to talk to you.)

"Hello." a voice uttered through the phone.
"Yaarendru therigiradha?" (You remember me?)

Ashwin closed his eyes. Remembered the guys who lifted him from the fire accident. Especially their eyes.

Their eyes were flaming hot, just with the rage.

Ashwin swaggily walked from the burning warehouse

Ashwin swaggily walked from the burning warehouse. He smiled.

"Enakku kandippa, en paati thaatha oda veedu kandippa kedaikkum. Adhula naa 100% sure ah irukken and neraiya per oda past la nalladhoda kettadhu co-exist aagum. I am no different. Aana, naa panna bad things and no doubt.

Aana naa onnu mattum sollitu poidren, indha ulagathula hero villain nu kedaiyadhu. The lines are blurred.

En grandparents kitta vaangina sathiyam innum en nenjukullaye irukku...I'm waiting for all the problems."

(I'm damn sure that I'll get my grandparents house back in my name. I'm 100% sure in it and in everybody's past, the elements of good and bad co-exist and I'm no different.

But let me tell you something, the lines are blurred in this world. There's no hero or there's no villain.

I remember the promises that I made with my grandparents....I am waiting for the problems.)

Author's Note:

Why Rakshan spared Ashwin alive despite his mom being dead?

How could a younger Ashwin got access to human sacrifice rituals?

Who's Baba? How did a dance choreographer get into this dirty buisness?

What might the flashback be?

Who's the real villain?

Who exactly are these people? Why did they save Ashwin?

"Suspense laye Saavu." — Captain Jagadhish from Thuppaki. (Die in the suspence.)