The Amount of Reads I have ILU y'all SM

Hola Guys, I actually feel proud as hell for the reads I got is 1

Hola Guys, I actually feel proud as hell for the reads I got is 1.19K. I feel so proud of myself guys and I love you all and I feel so much speechless gratitude.

But, I need even few more things from you. Sorry if it feels too much but it helps me entertain more.

Please comment in my chapter, so that I can know what I need to do to make something more interesting and stuff like that. If you are not comfortable, feel free to DM me either in Wattpad. I will be happy to recieve feedbacks and will take criticisms as well unless it's not attacking.

Tell me what can I do fot y'all? Right now I'm doing:

•Will follow your suggestions, as soon as possible and will make this a positive experience and interaction.

• For all the authors over there, shoutouts will be given so that they will get the exposure that they want.

• Free therapy/online friendship is given without judging much of your character, this is a positive place after all.

• Will promote my books in social media accounts I have.

• Will also help others in making book covers, announcement pics and even co-writing. But, due to my inexperience in video editing and my tight schedule sorry for letting you down with the disturbing fact that I don't do video edits.