𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

It was Monday when everything went to shit.

Mr Schue came in with sheet music for "Tonight" from West Side Story, Rachel looked at the paper and freaked out.

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key."

"No. It's actually the right key"

"No, no, this is the alto part."

"Yep. Tina's doing the solo." I looked at Tina, smiled at her and cheered a little.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from "West Side Story" goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one"

"Rachel back off this is Tina's first proper solo" I said to her, I know about her "Deep personal connection" to the role, I lived in the same house as her.

"Well.. Its still unfair!" she shrieked.

"I think you are being unfair to Tina" Mr Schue said.

"Tina knows how much I respect her and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria."

"Rachel, watch yourself" I warned.

Rachel then stormed out of the room.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has."

"Trust me growing up with her, the impact has fully worn off"

After I said that I ran up to Tina and gave her a big hug. "Your going to to better than Rachel" I whispered in her ear.

✧༺♥༻∞

I walked down the hall later that day and saw Quinn at her locker with tears streaming down her face, We weren't all that close but I still felt awful.

"Quinn? Are you ok? Was it Finn? If it was I will knock him out!" she shook her head and so I took her to an empty classroom.

"Do you want me to find Finn?" She nodded her head this time and so I ran out of the room to find him.

I found him at his locker "Finnocince, follow, now, let's go" I said quickly before he began following.

"Whats going on?" I didn't respond I was too focused on leading him to Quinn. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him "Reb, what's going on?".

"It's Quinn, she's crying her eyes out in an empty classroom".

He seemed to begin to share the same freaking out feeling I had so I continued to lead him to the room. When we got there I left them alone to talk about whatever they needed to talk about.

✧༺♥༻∞

I was going to have lunch with Rachel today but she wasn't in the cafeteria, so I went on my witch hunt. I got to the bulletin board and saw a paper.

Be the LEAD in High School Musical!
Audition for CABARET!
Must audition with a Celine Dion song of your choice.

Bingo! She had to be there. I went to the auditorium and saw Rachel preforming "Taking Chances" beautifully. Of course she landed the lead, she screamed out of joy and started jumping up and down. It was then I realised Coach Sylvester and Mr Ryerson were taking the auditions, somthing was definitely up.

✧༺♥༻∞

Later that day I was trying to find Finn to see if Quinn was ok. I heard music coming from the choir room and decided to take a look. I looked in and saw the whole football team in full gear dancing. Finn was struggling as always and Mike was so good as usual. I giggled and was spotted.

"Oh Rebecca, what are you doing here?" Mr Schue said.

"I just wanted to talk to Finn really quick?" I asked him.

Coach Tanaka blew his whistle and told the boys to hit the showers. I smiled at Mike as he left and he smiled back.

When everyone left I asked Finn if everything was ok and he sat in a chair and completely broke down. "Oh Finn, sweetie, its ok its ok" I said while hugging him.

✧༺♥༻∞

I was at the football game that night cheering with the other Cheerios. Of course the team are doing awful, as usual. When there is one second left on the clock Finn calls a timeout. All of a sudden "Single ladies" blasting over the speakers. All the Cheerios were confused and started giving each other looks. The boys made some plays and actually win the game, all that's left is for Kurt to kick the ball. The music starts up again and Kurt kicks the ball over the bar.

The crowd goes wild! Finn comes over and kisses Quinn and Mike comes over and lifts me into the air and spins me.

"Woah Mike, what was that for?" I ask when he puts me down.

"Just excited we won the game" He says with a massive smile on his face, and I mirror it.

"I just can't seem to find a good moment to talk to you Becca" Santana says making me roll my eyes, which makes Mike laugh.

"Bye Mike I have to go kill her"

"Bye Beck."

I walked over to Santana "You two should just do it already."

"Santana!" I say hitting her lightly on the shoulder.

✧༺♥༻∞

Mr Schue walked into the choir room the next morning with 3 football players, Puck aka dick of the year. Mike aka my favourite football player and another guy I didn't recognize

"Hey guys! Let's give a big Glee welcome to our three new members fresh off their big win on Friday night – Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford, and Mike Chang. Regionals, here we come."

I ran up to hug Mike the second he came into the room

"Get a room" Santana said from beside me, (she and Britt came up to see the boys)

"Shut up Tana" I said dragging Mike to sit beside me.

"You joined" I smiled at Mike.

"Maybe I can dance infront of people"

"You definitely can"

---------------------------------------------