𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

We started this week with a Glee meeting, without Rachel. We were meeting about our pictures in the yearbook.

Me and Mike walked in to see Kurt flipping through yearbooks.

"Peter Gellar. Second tenor, 1998. Can be seen here with Hitler's moustache and a Chinese hat. Soon after the yearbook's release, Mr. Gellar became depressed. He is the homeless who sleeps in front of the library"

"Patches?" I asked.

"Patches" Kurt confirmed.

"He barks at my mom," Britt said.

"Example B. Tawny Peterson. The choir promo 2000. Here, with a knife in the head. A macabre table four years later, will prove prescient. I speak for everyone when I say that not having to pose for the yearbook could be a blessing."

"All in favour?" I ask holding up my hand, everyone else's hands follow. Mr Schue comes in after we have all agreed to not do the yearbook.

"Looking at the old Thunderclaps." Mr Schue lifted one off the piano. "You know what? The Thunderclap this year will be a photo of each of your smiling faces. I promise" He left after that.

"We are in deep shit" I said leaning my head on Mike's shoulder.

✧༺♥༻∞

I was having Mike over this evening because Rachel was in one of her several extracurricular activities this evening. I looked over at my clock 5:54 Mike was coming over to study, we had a Spanish quiz in the morning.

"Becca! Your friend is here!" My dad called.

I ran downstairs, almost tripping. I went to the door to relieve Mike from my dad's by grabbing his hand and dragging him upstairs.

When we got to my room he shrugged his bag off his shoulder and sat at my desk, I went to sit on my bed.

"You l-" I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth, I heard my dad's "sneak" up the stairs to stand at my door. Mike looked at me freaked out so I mouthed that my dads were outside. I still haven't told them I'm with Mike.

I went up to the door and opened it. My dads looked shocked I even knew they were there, "Hey guys. Me and Mike were just going to grab some drinks, why are you here" I asked in a very fake happy tone.

"Well... we came to ask if you wanted anything, you know what we will go get those drinks, let's go, LeRoy," One of my dads said ushering the other away quickly.

Once they had left and I closed my door I turned back to Mike, "Now, where were we?" I asked with a smirk.

"I believe we were about here" he said putting his hands on my waist. I rolled my eyes and he kissed me.

 I was the first to pull out of the kiss, "Now Micheal we have to study, I may be Mr Schue's favourite but you are not" I told him, still in his hold.

"What makes you think you're the favourite and I'm not" He asked offended.

"I'm Rachels's sister and the best dancer in glee club so yeah I'm the favourite." I told him sitting on my bed,he gave me a very pointed look "Fine, best female dancer in Glee" I corrected.