𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

I was in the gym this morning doing the Cheerios new routine with jump ropes, I saw Quinn and Finn fighting in the stands, they fought a lot recently, I felt really bad. We finished the routine when Sue picked up her megaphone

"Mediocre. Hit the showers"

We all left the gym, I was walking with Britt and Santana.

"When are you going to ask Mike out?" Santana asked.

"Tana, seriously this again? We are friends" I replied.

"Please you are practically dry humping everytime I see you" She rolled her eyes.

"First, ew. Second No i'm not"

"Yes you are, he totally likes you too" Britt said.

"You too?!"

"Come on Becca just ask him out to breadstix, What's the worst that could happen?" Britt asked

"Oh, I don't know, maybe just the end of one of my closest friendships?" I responded sarcastically.

"Orrr the start of your best relationship yet." Santana said linking our arms.

"My only relationship, other than a random guy I met on a class trip to Cincinnati in 7th Grade"

"Oh you are boring" Santana said.

"Woah, maybe I will ask him out!" I was a little upset that Santana called me boring.

"I don't care" She was just all over me to ask him out!

I walked ahead of the two of them and saw Mike waiting outside the girls locker room.

"Hello Michael" I said approaching him.

"Oh no did you take more drugs!?" Mike was so worried.

"No, don't worry Santana was just being annoying, so why are you waiting here?"

"Just waiting for you so we can go to Glee Club"

"Perfect i'm ready to go!"

We walked to Glee and he told me about his evening, but what Britt said kept playing in my head, he totally likes you too

✧༺♥༻∞

We walked in and took our usual seats in the back. Mr Schue walked in with the music.

"All right, guys. We're doing a new number for Sectionals. I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible. Stuff they know. Uh, standards, Broadway"

"Defying Gravity" Rachel was going to get the solo she always does, she loves this song, It's her ringtone.

"Defying Gravity'? I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing." Seems like Kurt shares Rachels love for this song.

"Think you can handle it, Rachel?"

"It's my go-to shower song. It's also my ring tone."