𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐝

We were working on a dance for sectionals and we were bored we knew what we were doing and we were tired. Mr Schue finally snapped.

"Come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-"

"Please, sectionals is going to be a breeze." Mercedes interrupted, we all agreed with her, we were up against Jane Addams (a halfway house for girls getting out of juvie) and School for the Deaf in Dayton

"Maybe so but if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be on our game."

Kurt laughed then, Mr Schue gave him a very disapproving look but then said it was a funny video

"Ooh let me see" I said going over to him.

✧༺♥༻∞

Later that day we were in the choir room and Mr Schue had written "Competition" on the board, he also had random pictures on the board.

"Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own right. But they used competing with each other to make themselves even better."

"I don't understand how lightning is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool."

"Just go with it. You guys have become complacent. You were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go, come on. All right."

Kurt came over to us and Mr Schue told him to go to the boys, as he went back over I made and exaggerated sad face to him.

"Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice."

"What's a mash-up?" Puck asked.

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay. Costumes, choreography. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals."

"Wait, who's going to be the judge? Your gender makes you biased." I high fived Rachel.

"Ah...There is going to be a celebrity judge."

"Wh-who?"

"Oh, you're going to have to show up to find out."

Us girl started to walk out to go to the dance studio to begin planning,

"We got this in the bag."

"I'm going to start the choreography tonight" I said grabbing Tina's arm and walking out.

✧༺♥༻∞

We were in the studio and Quinn wasn't there. Rachel came in and told us we needed to start practicing.

"We're getting warmed up." Santana said.

"Where's Quinn?"

"Probably down at the mall looking for elastic-waist pants."