𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

For sectionals we were doing Don't Stop Belivin', with Quinn doing Rachels part as she left for the musical. We started rehearsal and while Quinn and Finn were doing the spinning part Quinn ran out of the room.

"Quinn are you okay?" Mr Schue called after her.

"I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito" There had to be somthing else to it, just yesterday Finn was crying into my shoulder.

"Can we talk about the elephant in the room?" Kurt asked.

"You're sexuality?" Santana asked sassily. Me and Mike looked at each other with wide eyes causing both of us to giggle. Santana looked at me with a face of disgust and I sent a glare her way.

"Rachel, we can't do it without her" Quinn was good but Rachel was Rachel.

"That's not true" Mr Schue said.

"It kinda is" I said.

"We can just layer Satana or Mercedes over Quinns solo, but we will be fine"

"We could be better than fine if we had Rachel" I mumbled under my breath.

"Maybe for Invitationals but not Sectionals" Artie said.

"He's right"

"Yeah wheelchair kid's right" Puck said. "Rachel makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing".

"Try living with her"

"Rachel left guys, she's gone" I needed to get her back to Glee club.

"If we are going to make this work, we can't look back" After that Mr Schue let us take 5.

Me and Mike sat down beside each other and starting talking

"Rebecca, Mike come here" Mr Schuester said to us.

We were worried and so we looked at each other before going up to him. "Guys the routine for Don't Stop is... boring, I need you to rechoreograph it" Me and Mike quickly agreed and asked to miss the rest of rehearsal to figure it out, he let us leave and we ran off.

✧༺♥༻∞

The next day in Glee club me and Mike were running through the new choreography for everyone when Mr Schuester came in.

"Guys, i'd like to introduce you to someone very special, this is April Rhodes. She's our newest member." Mr Schuester introduced this very pretty blonde woman who looked about his age.

"She looks familiar" I whispered to Mike as we sat down in some seats near the back. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Wait, so old people can join Glee Club now?" Finn asked.

"Old huh? You guys look like the worlds worst Benetton ad" April replied.

"Mr Schuester this seems like a terrible idea" Arite pointed out.

"April is a great singer and, she never graduated." I saw Puck make flirty faces to April and I almost threw up.

"We appreciate what you're trying to do, but she's no Rachel"