𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡-𝐮𝐩

A war has begun. This morning Finn got slushied, we were all sitting in Glee Club as Quinn cleaned up Finn. I sat next to Mike as usual and I was freaking out, I hadn't been slushied... yet. knowing that Finn got slushied nobody was safe.

Mr Schue came in "Okay, guys. We're a little behind for sectionals... thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right?"

Nobody responded and everyone just sat there, still in fear.

"And I'm gonna keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like... chocolate and bacon."

"Ew" I said making Mike giggle.

"Or Glee Club and football." Finn said.

"Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination. So..." Mr Schue said handing out music. "here is... my personal favorite song. here is... my personal favorite song. And your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it."

"Bust a Move?" I questioned.

"Yeah, this song is old school." Mercedes agreed.

"All right Artie try to follow along on the bass." Arite moved over to the instruments. "Finn take us through it"

"I'm sorry Mr Schuester, I got corn syrup in my eye"

"Okay, Puck how about it?"

"I don't really groove on Young MC."

"I am shocked at the lack of leading man ambition in this room right now." Rachel commented.

"It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done" We all whooped. "Bust it!"

Mike and Matt went to dance with Mr Schue and me, Britt, Santana and Quinn we dancing too. Soon everyone was dancing and singing along... except Kurt. He eventually got into it and we all had the best fun.

✧༺♥༻∞

Later that day I was sitting at home watching Tv and looking up songs to mash-up with "Bust a Move". Then I heard the doorbell go off so I went to check who it was. I opened the door to see Puck. I was Just about to close the door when he stuck his foot in it.

"Calm down, Becks"

"1 don't call me that. 2 Why are you here".

"Rachel asked me to help her with the Glee assignment"

"I seriously doubt that why would she want your help?"

"I don't know, just let me in"

"Nope"

"Rachel invited me just let me in"

"Fine, I will ask Rachel if she invited you" I called up the stairs for her.

Rachel came down and let Puckerman in.