Under The Cherry Blossoms Chapter Eleven

(Naki)

Well it turns out the crashing noise we had heard from the house was the wife dropping a mixing bowl instead of an assassin attack though the rest of the vigil despite my low expectations had gone without a problem.  

We got the quest reward and finished our meal then after bidding farewell to Zen and Rain I remained in the area. I stayed in the forest though I  remained for the further rune training practice and to be able to hunt and such myself.  In this matter, several days had passed. 

When I finally remembered that to check my status it was almost noon on the 4th? maybe it was the 5th day. I had been so focused on improving myself that I'd honestly lost track of the flow of time. It wasn't like I needed to log out or anything after all.  While Yes I still had stopped to make myself meals and hunt and handle other aspects of my hygiene as they came up for the most part I've not even so much as glanced at the system clock to figure out the time.  

I decided to look at my Stats. With a quick thought on the menu it appeared. 

Name: Nakishodo Glitterfox 

Level: 10

Wisdom 25 (20+5)

Intelligence 27 (20+7)

Constitution 11 (11)

Charisma 10 (10)

Strength 10 (10)

Dexterity 25 (22+3)

Vitality 18 (15+3)

HP: 300/300

MP: 350/350 

Current Skills:

Nature's Blessing Level 1

Fox's Eye Level 2

Cooking Level 1
Sub Skill; Seasoning Level 1
Sub Skill; Butcher Level 1

Blacksmithing Level 1

Sub Skill;Copper Forging Level 1
Sub Skill; 
Metal Refinment Level 1

Wood Carving Level 1

Bontany Level 1

Parry Level 1

Swords Level 1

Staffs Level 1

Purification Level 1

Solstice Level 1

Bolt Level 1

Barrier Level 1

Unique Skills:

Blood Transmutation Level 1 Click For Further Information

Host Defense (Passive Always On) Click For Further Information.

Plant Telepathy (Passive Always On) Click For Further Information.

Nutrient Bank Level 1 (150/300) (Decreases Over Time. If Empty Host Must Harvest Nutrients From Environment or Food.)

Plant Integration Level 1 (User automatically has host plant integrate into skills. Either for Attack Or Defense. The Nature of the Integration Varies Depending On The Plant Used. Currently Equipped Plant Cherry Blossoms. If attacked chance for seeding the target returning health to the user 0.5% of the Target's help for as long as the target lives Can be Increased By Developing Your Relationship With The Plant Your Hosting. (Currently there is a 0.5% chance for seeding the attack target) For Defense increased Chance to repel Targets' Attacks. If Healing Grants an additional 0.1% Health.)

Acquired skills (Ones That You Need To Train)

Rudimentary Elemental Rune Crafting Level 1.4 (Practice Rune Designs To Improve)