Episode 1: Curses

A bus drove down the streets and on that bus was Ash Shiro, who was staring out of the window. "(I can't believe any of that just happened. Is my life finally gonna be interesting?)" He thought.

.............................................................................................

Ash Shiro was just your average high schooler. He had a few friends that he talked to and his grades were good. He rarely got into fights and was in the art club. He wasn't good at drawing. He was only there because his friends were in it.

One thing that everyone knew him for however was his incredible physical ability. He could bench press 800 Kilograms, which is twice the amount of the world record. He could run 5 meters in 4 seconds and because of this, all of the coaches in the school wanted him to join their team. All of the athletes in the school were jealous of him.

Ash didn't want to join the teams though. He liked the Art Club, as they accepted him even if he couldn't draw. One day, while Ash was leaving class to head to the Art Room, he felt someone grab the back of shirt. He turned to see five students, all athletes.

"Hey loser. I'm tired of you walking around, acting like you're all high and mighty. You think that you're too good for the team, don't you?" The one holding his shirt asked. "No. I just don't want to join. Now please let me go," Ash said. He tried to walk away, but the one holding his shirt pulled on it so hard, it ripped.

"Dude! What's your problem?!" Ash yelled. "You're not leaving until you tell the truth. Or, better yet, we could just beat you until you can't ever walk again? What do you think boys?" The athlete asked. All of the other athletes started agreeing and cracking their knuckles. Ash groaned. "Alright, you asked for this," he said as he took off his glasses and got into a fighting pose.

A few seconds later, the sounds of hard punches echoed through the hallway and a few seconds later, Ash was sitting on a pile of knocked out athletes. "Now my hands hurt. How do you expect me to draw?" He asked. A coach ran down the hallway and towards Ash. "A-Ash?! Did you do this? Please tell me you didn't. If you did, I'd have to give you a detention and if I did that, you wouldn't want to join the basketball team!" The coach said. "I wouldn't want to join even if you didnt. And yes, I did this," Ash said.

"T-Then... Ill have to give you a detention. Head to the detection room once your club meeting is over," The coach said as he wrote on a pink slip and handed it to Ash. Ash grabbed the detention slip and stepped off of the knocked out athletes before heading to the Art Room. He walked into the art room and all four members were waiting for him. "Hey Ash! Why are you late?" One of the members asked. "Sorry, got into some trouble, but I'm here now. Let's start," He said as he took a seat at the table.

The next thirty minutes were spent drawing and once the club meeting was over, Ash made his way to the detention room. He opened the door and walked inside. No one was here, including the teacher. "(The teacher didn't even bother to show up. Whatever.)" He thought as he took a seat. He put his head down and a few seconds later, he was asleep. He slept for hours, which was way longer than he was supposed to even be in detention. Night came and Ash was still in the detention room asleep.

Outside of the school, A man stepped through the gates and walked towards the entrance of the school.

"So, this is where the grade 3 curse is. No one should be here, so I don't have to sneak around," the said as he raised his hand and put it on the door. The door began to melt and in seconds, it was gone. "(I'll send the school money for repairs for this door.)" The man thought. He walked inside and made his way down the dark hallways.

In the detention room, Ash woke up and looked around. "Oh wow. How long was I asleep?" He asked as he stood up. He walked out of the class room and started walking down the hallway. Unbeknownst to him, something was following him. The thing following him had four tentacles sticking out of it's back. It ran from it's hiding spot and towards Ash. Ash heard the footsteps and immediately turned around. He jumped backwards as the thing swung all of it's tentacles at him. The tentacles missed and smashed into the ground.

"What the hell?! What are you?!" Ash yelled. The thing ignored him and started swinging it's tentacles. Ash managed to dodge them. "Stop attacking me!" Ash yelled as he ran forward and punched it in the face. The punch made the creature stumble backwards. Ash ran forward and punched it three times before round house kicking it, making it slide backwards. The creature growled and shot all four tentacles at Ash. "Oh shit!" Ash yelled as he tried to block. The tentacles were too strong and he was sent flying into a locker. Ash groaned as he stood back up. The creature swung its tentacles at Ash again. Ash managed to dive out of the way.

"I don't know what you are, but you're obviously not human! What even are you?!" Ash asked as he started running towards it. It swung all of it's tentacles at Ash, but he slid through its legs and punched it in the back. The creature growled and sprouted more tentacles. "Shit!" Ash yelled as one shot at him and wrapped around his neck.

The man from before walked down the hallway and saw the creature choking Ash. "(A student?! What's a student doing here so late?! No, focus on saving his life!)" The man thought as he ran forward. Ash growled and grabbed the tentacle holding his neck. "No! I won't die to a freak like you!" Ash yelled as he started prying the tentacle from his neck. He successfully freed himself and started throwing punches at the creature. The man was surprised. "(He can see the curse?)" The man thought.

He ran forward and grabbed the curse by the back of the head. In less than a second, the curse melted. Ash was surprised. "The hell? Who are you and what happened to that monster? What even was that?" Ash asked. "(This kid. I can tell he has a lot of cursed energy. He was able to see that curse after all. But my question is, why would he attend a normal school if he could see them? Has he never seen a curse before?)" the man thought. "Uh, hello? Can you hear me?" Ash asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Right, sorry. Tell me, was that your first time seeing a curse?" The man asked. "A curse? Yeah, I've never seen anything like that," Ashton said. "I see. Tell me, do you have any idea what cursed energy is?" The man asked. Ashton shook his head. "I see. A normal highschooler with enough curse energy to even see a curse. I'm surprised none of the higher ups have sent someone to bring you in. Well, I'm here now. Let's get going," The man said. "Hang on! I'm so confused! What's going on? Where are we going?" Ash asked. "Right. Short answer, you're dropping out of this school," the man said.

"Why?!" Ashton asked. "So, you can become a Jujutsu Sorcerer. Ill explain more on the way and then you can tell me if you want to join," the man said as he started walking down the hallway. Ashton hesitantly took a step forward and started following the man. They walked out of the school and started walking down the street until they got to a bus stop. A few minutes passed and a bus came. They both got on and the man whispered something into the bus driver's ear. The bus driver nodded before he started driving.

The man and Ash both sat in the back of the bus. "Tell me, do you live with your parents?" The man asked. "No. My mom died a year ago. My aunt's been sending me money so I can buy food and stuff," Ash answered. "I see. Well, if you attend Jujutsu High, you can live there. We provide free housing to Jujutsu Sorcerers. We also have classes that teach Jujutsu to students," the man said. "Do these classes involve math?" Ash asked. "Not really. We only teach Jujutsu and how to eliminate curses," The man said.

"I see. I wanna join this school," Ash said with a serious expression on his face. "You want to join because we don't teach math?" The man asked.

"By the way, I never asked. What's your name?" Ash asked. The man grinned and pointed at himself with his thumb. "Isamu Riki! One of the best Jujutsu Sorcerers alive!" Isamu said proudly. "Alright Mister Isamu. I'll join Jujutsu High and become a Jujutsu Sorcerer! Will you teach me and make me one of the greatest Sorcerers alive?!" Ashton asked. Isamu stared at him for a second before smiling. "Of course! I can do that!" Isamu said as he put his hand on Ash's head and rubbed his hair. Ash grinned as he stared out the window. He was leaving his normal life behind and moving towards his new one. A life where he was a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

End of Episode