Episode 5: First Mission, Part 3!

"Take this!" Noah yelled as he threw a kick at the curses face, making it stumble backwards. He rushed forward and threw another kick to it's face before punching it into the ground. The cursed made inaudible noises and jumped at Noah. Noah ducked down, making the curse land on the side of the wall. It jumped off the wall and towards Noah. Noah grinned and in one second, he was behind the curse and had his left fist lifted and imbued with Cursed Energy. He threw a powerful punch, which sent the curse flying into a cart full of hospital supplies. The curse got back and glared at Noah.

"Oh, you're suprised by my cursed technique? It's called Projection Sorcery. I split one second into 24 frames, which i have to follow perfectly, or else i'll be trapped in a frame for one second. This can also apply to anyone else if i touch them," Noah said. (Good. I explained my technique, which should increase my cursed energy output for the rest of the fight.)" Noah thought while grinning.

What Noah just did is called a Binding Vow. A Binding Vow is a contract created by  cursed energy. The vow that Noah made is one that almost every Jujutsu Sorcerer chooses to make in a fight. By explaining his Cursed Technique in detail to the enemy, his overall Cursed Energy Output has increased, making Noah way stronger than before.

Noah jumped towards the curse and threw a punch. The curse growled and tentacles sprouted from it's back. Once again, in one second, Noah appeared behind the curse and delivered a strong kick, which was imbued by cursed energy, to the curse's back. The curse turned around quickly and tried to attack Noah, but using his Cursed Technique once again, Noah was behind the curse again. He threw another punch, sending the cursed spirit flying outside of the room and into the hall. The cursed spirit started running away. "Hey! Get back here!" Noah yelled as he ran after the cursed spirit.

Meanwhile, Ash was blocking all of the punches from the cursed spirit. It threw two punches and an uppercut, but Ashton blocked and dodged all of them before throwing a punch at it's face. Ash punched it in the face twice and delivered a strong kick to its face, making it stumble backwards. It tried to roundhouse kick Ash, but he ducked and grabbed his leg. "Gotcha!" Ash said as he lifted the curse over his shoulder and slammed it into the ground. Ash quickly lifted his foot and stomped on the cursed spirit, causing a crater in the ground. The cursed spirit slowly pushed itself off the ground, causing Ash to lift his leg and lose balance. The curse quickly turned around and threw a punch. Ash quickly regained balance and caught it's punch.

"I've fought off entire gangs and many bullies! Fighting you alone is easy!" Ash said as he kicked it in the stomach and pulled it's arm. Ashton yanked its arm really hard, ripping it clean off. The curse growled and pain and ran out of the room and down the hallway. "Don't run away! Get back here!" Ash yelled as he chased after the curse. He ran after the curse and saw another curse run down the hallway. Noah turned the corner and chased after it. The two students immediately noticed each other. "Ash!" Noah yelled. "Noah!" Ash yelled.

"Switch with me!" They both yelled.

Both students lifted their fists and delivered strong punches to the curses the other was chasing. The cursed Ash punch exploded, covering him in blood, while the curse Noah punched's head exploded. Both students breathed heavily. "Alright, we did it!" Ash said. "Hell yeah! We were awesome!" Noah said as he and Ash both high fived. They both started walking down the hallway. "Did you exorcise that other curse?" Noah asked. "Yep! I did that right before i ran into that other curse," Ash said. They both walk out of the hospital and stopped in front of veil. "Can we walk through it?" Ashton asked.

Noah nodded and the two stepped through the veil. Isamu and Payton noticed the two and stood up. "They actually killed the curses. You aren't as bad as i thought," Payton said. Isamu started clapping. "Nice job!" Isamu said while clapping.

"Looks like you barely got any injuries," Payton said. "You're right. It only took you fifteen minutes as well. You guys did really well! I'm so proud of you!" Isamu said, clenching his fist while tears of joy rolled down his face. "Is he actually crying over this?" Ash whispered to Payton. "It's something he does whenever one of his students does something cool," Payton said.

Isamu wiped his tears and cleared his throat. "Since you did so well, you've earned a reward. Dinner on me!" Isamu said. "Ooh! Food! Yes!" Noah exclaimed. "I could eat. Let's go," Payton said. Isamu, Payton, and Noah all started to walk away from the abandoned house. Ash took a step forward and turned back to the abandoned house before walking after them. "I hope you know i eat a lot!" Ash said as they all walked back to the main streets of Yokohama.

End of Episode

JUJUTSU SCROLLS:

"Food, Food, Food, Food," Noah said super quickly while drum rolling on the table with his hands. The waiter arrived with their food and Noah immediately began to scarf down his food. "I... Love... Yokohama food!" Noah said through bites. "We can tell," Ash, Payton, and Isamu said.