Episode 6: Incomplete Domain!

Ash laid in his room, on his bed, reading his favorite manga. He sighed as he flipped the page and continued reading. "Man, i'm so bored," He said aloud. It had been two days since his first mission and nothing has happened so far. He heard a knock on the door and jumped up. He opened the door and standing in the hallway was Payton.

"Payton? What's up man?" Ash asked. "Let's go. We have a mission from Isamu," Payton said. "No hello or anything?" Ash asked. "Get dressed. We're leaving in an hour," Payton said before walking away. Ash walked back into his room and put on his uniform. He also grabbed the cursed gloves Payton gave him and put them on. Once he was dressed, he walked out of his dorm and towards the front gate of the school. Payton was waiting for him at the gate with someone else. He had dark skin and long dreadlocks. He also wore a black Jujutsu Sorcerer Uniform.

"Is this the other new student you were talking about?" The boy asked

"Is this the other new student you were talking about?" The boy asked. "Yeah. This is Ash Shiro. Ash, this is my older brother, Kingston," Payton said. "Nice to meetcha newbie," Kingston said with a smile as he stuck his hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too," Ash said as he shook his hand. "Introductions out of the way, we have a mission. A prison was attacked by a powerful curse. It was able to set up a Domain Expansion, but the Domain is incomplete, so we should be able to enter freely," Payton said. Ash turned his head in confusion.

"Domain... expansion?" He asked. "Oh right, you have no idea what that is. A Domain Expansion is an advanced Barrier Technique and is the pinnacle of Jujutsu. You use Cursed Energy to expand your innate Domain while also casting a barrier to construct a seperate space. Then you just imbue your Cursed Technique into it and you have a Domain Expansion," Payton said. Ash punched his fist into his hand. "Ooh, i get it! It's basically just a mini space where you have an advantage, right?" Ash asked. "You catch on quick," Kingston said. "Yeah. Now, let's get going," Payton said as he started walking through the front gate.

They walked for thirty minutes, stopping for a soda, before arriving at the prison. There were lots of prisoners and guards standing outside and staring at the prison in shock. Payton saw the warden and walked over. "Excuse me, we're here to investigate what happened here at the prison. Tell me, are there any casualties?" Payton asked. "A few were injured, but there's still one inmate inside," The warden said. "Gotcha," Payton said. He gestured for Ash and Kingston to follow him. They walked up to the front door and Payton pushed it open. Ash was about to walk in, but Payton stopped him with his arm. "Stop. You almost fell," Payton said, pointing down wards.

The entrance to the prison was completely gone, replaced with a spiral staircase going down. The steps were made out of random things in the prison and most of the steps were gone, making it impossible to get down that way. "Kingston, we need something to get down," Payton said. "Gotcha," Kingston said. He closed his eyes and activated his cursed technique. Suddenly, three parachutes appeared in their hands. "Woah! That was cool! Was that your cursed technique?" Ash asked. "Yeah. It's called construction. I can basically make things out of cursed energy," Kingston said.

They all put their parachutes on and jumped down the spiral staircase. They fell for a few seconds before pulling the cords and gliding down safely. They took their parachutes off and threw them away. "Alright guys, be careful. We don't know where the curse is or how powerful it is, so don't drop your guard," Payton said. He didn't get a response and instead heard Ash and Kingston giggling. He turned and saw them laughing at a picture of the warden, but it was defaced and gave him a mustache, buck teeth, and many other things. "Can you two take this seriously?!" Payton shouted.

They all started walking down the hallway while looking around. They saw a pair of double doors and Ash ran ahead towards them. "Ash, wait! You can't run off!" Kingston said. Ash pushed the doors opened and was met with a horrific sight. There was a prisoner with his head completely gone. He had bruises all over his body and most of his limbs appeared to be broken. "W-What happened to him?" Ash asked. "It was a curse. It was probably for the better," Payton said before walking ahead. "For the better? What do you mean?" Ash asked as he stopped. "He was a criminal. He probably deserved it," Payton said. Ash got a little angry hearing this.

"You shouldn't say that! He's a human too! He doesn't deserve to have his life ended short by a curse!" Ash said. "You don't know that! He probably killed another human being! He's probably no different then the curse we're looking for!" Payton said angrily. They suddenly felt a terrifying pressure next to them. Standing right next to them was a humanoid curse with human like skin and white marks all over it's body. "(Gotta block!)" Ash and Payton thought. The curse swung a punch at both of them. They both quickly blocked and slid backwards. "Guys! Look out!" Kingston shouted. The curse was suddenly behind them and preparing a kick. "Shit! Payton!" Ash shouted, but it was too late. The curse kicked Payton in the back, sending him crashing into a table.

Kingston growled and made a sword. "Don't hurt him!" He shouted as he ran forward. He swung this sword at the curse's neck, but before it could make contact, the curse turned around and shattered the sword with a single punch. "No way!" Kingston shouted. The curse snapped it's fingers and a portal opened underneath Kingston. "Shit! Guys!" Kingston yelled as he fell through the portal. "Kingston!" Ash and Payton yelled. "(Shit! Where did the curse take him?!)" Ash thought. Payton growled and dashed forward extremely quickly. He pulled a small blade out of his pocket and stabbed the curse.

Kingston landed in a dark room and looked around. "Where am i?" He asked. He heard growling behind him and turned to see eleven cursed spirits. "Man, this is bad. I'm really gonna have to go all out," Kingston said as he created two swords and faced the cursed spirits.

End of episode