Episode 3: First Mission

Ash was woken up at 7:30 in the morning by a loud banging on his door. "Hey Asht! Wake up! We gotta get you ready for the day!" He heard Isamu shout from the other side of the door. He groaned and sat up. "Please don't tell me this is an everyday thing," He said as he got out of his futon.

He walked over to the door and opened it. Isamu was standing in the hallway and holding a pile of folded clothes. "Is that my uniform?" Ash asked. "Yep! Custom made just like you asked!" Isamu said. Ash grabbed the clothes and walked back into his room, closing the door behind him. He put on the uniform first, then his shoes. He brushed his hair and teeth and washed his face before looking into the mirror. "The uniform doesn't look that bad. I like it," Ash said. He walked to the door and opened it to see Isamu was gone. He walked out of the room and down the hallway. He walked out of the dorms and saw Isamu waiting for him by a gate.

"Wow, that uniform really suits you! You look like a Jujutsu Sorcerer!" Isamu said, giving Ash a thumbs up. "So, why'd you wake me up so early? Do all Jujutsu Sorcerers have to wake up this early?" Ash asked. "Nope. I woke you up so we could go pick up a new student," Isamu said.  "A new student?" Ash asked. "Yep. He's been training at his grandfather's home in Yokohama for a while and now he's ready to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer," Isamu said. "A new student just like me," Ash said.

"Yep. Once we pick him up, we'll head to where your mission's location," Isamu said. "Yes sir!" Ash said. "Before we go though, i'd like to introduce you to another student. He's also a first year," Isamu said as he pulled out his phone. He texted someone and then put his phone in his pocket. "Alright, he should be on his way," Isamu said. A minute passed and Isamu saw someone walking towards him. "There he is," Isamu said, pointing at him. Ash looked over and saw a dark skinned male wearing a black Jujutsu Sorcerer Uniform. He had short black hair and wore an expressionless look on his face.

 He had short black hair and wore an expressionless look on his face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Alright Isamu Sensei, I'm here. What do you need me for?" The guy asked. He looked over and noticed Ash. "And who's this? I've never seen him before and he's wearing a Jujutsu Sorcerer Uniform. Is he a new student?" He asked. "Yep! This is one of the two newest students, Ash Shiro! Ash, this is Payton Drake, one of the first years! He doesn't have an ounce of Cursed Energy, but he's determined to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer!" Isamu said. "You make that sound like that's a bad thing," Payton said.

"Nice to meetcha! I also want to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer! I hope we can become good friends!" Ash said with a big smile while sticking his hand out. "(He's super loud and cheerful, just like Isamu Sensei. I hope he's strong and not just another deadweight.)" Payton said. "Yeah, same to you," Payton said as he shook his hand. "Friends already! Okay, let's get going to Yokohama!" Isamu said as he started walking towards the exit gate. Ash and Payton followed behind him. They walked to the sidewalk and Isamu pulled out his phone and texted someone. After waiting for half an hour, a car pulled up. The window rolled down and a man wearing a black suit and sunglasses gestured for them to get in. "Aw man, Rin isn't here," Isamu said while pouting. The driver rolled his eyes and started driving. They drove for an hour.

Once they got to Yokohama, the driver gestured for them to get out. They all got out and the driver drove away. Ash looked around in amazement. "Woah! Yokohama! This place is huge! I wanna go eat at a fancy restaurant!" Ash exclaimed. "Sounds fun, but not right now. We have to go find the new student," Payton said. "Right!" Ash said.

Further down the street, a young man with tanner skin walked down the streets, visibly confused. "Gramps said they'd be here to pick me up. Where are they?" The boy asked. He had long black curly hair and brown eyes. He had Tanned skin and was wearing a Black Jujutsu Sorcerer Uniform.

 He had Tanned skin and was wearing a Black Jujutsu Sorcerer Uniform

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Isamu looked around and eventually noticed the student. "Hey! Over here!" Isamu called out. The student looked over and smiled. He walked over and stuck his hand out to Isamu. "You must be the teacher from Jujutsu High. My name's Noah!" Noah said brightly. Isamu smiled. "Yep, i'm the teacher. The name's Isamu," Isamu said as he shook Noah's hand. Noah looked over at Ash and Payton. "These must be other students as well," Noah said. "Yeah! I'm Ash!" Ash exclaimed. while doing a peace sign. "Name's Payton," Payton said. "(Based on their greetings, i can see what type of people they are. Ash seems like a  kind person. Payton seems... nonchalant.)" Noah said.

"Anyway, now that you're here, you can begin your first mission," Isamu said. "Mission? We haven't even attended any classes though," Noah said. "True, but this mission will be an evaluation of your strength and how you react in dangerous situations. The mission i'm giving you is a grade 3 mission directly from the higher ups," Isamu said. "It's actually his mission. He's just trying to make you guys do it so he can slack off," Payton said to Ash and Noah. Ash and Noah laughed. "H-Hey! You didn't have to tell them that!" Isamu whined.

Isamu cleared his throat and turned around. "Anyway. Let's get going. I'll explain what the mission is once we get there," Isamu said. "Yes sir!" The three students said as they followed Isamu to the mission's destination.

End of Episode