EP 01

" 'Looks like we've got one more person joining us , since there's a spot left

" 'Looks like we've got one more person joining us , since there's a spot left... »
Min Young grinned as The other contestants nodded in agreement, their attention shifting back to the entrance.
A few minutes later, a girl in a purple dress and long, black hair walked in with careful steps, wearing matching high heels.

« ..wooh she's really pretty ..» Hye-seon giggled, looking at the new girl, as  the guys next to her agreed with a smile

.
.
.

« ..Hi, I'm Kim Nabi. I don't usually fall for someone quickly, but my friends always say I'm good at flirting Even if I am not interested , I just act friendly and I don't know how I end up flirting .
I like guys who are chill and composed but also fun and funny to be around ; I appreciate those who make the first move because, honestly, I've never approached a men first in my life. Guys tend to tell me I have pretty eyes and cute smile and my favorite part of me is my eyes too ; I am here just to have fun and make memories , whether I find a partner or not... »

Nabi introduced herself to the camera, smiling.

.
.
.

'..She seems like a fun person to talk to, I think she hasn't made the first move before  because she knows she's really pretty; her looks do the talking,.. »
Da-hee told the other judges

« ..Did you see Gyu-ri's face when Nabi walked in?.. »
Jin-kyung laughed, looking to the screen as the others laughed in agreement.

« ..I think Gyu-ri thought she had this competition in the bag until she saw Nabi. Suddenly, she realized, Oh, Nabi might be a match for me that's why she glared at her .. »
Kyuhyun said, and the others agreed.

« ..Personally, I'm saying it now – Nabi's going to attract a lot of guys. She's cute, classy, and a bit flirty every guy's dream.. »
Dex explained.
« ..Be careful, Dex; if Yuna hears you praising her, it might not end well for you... »
Hanhae joked, and they all burst into laughter

.
.
.

Nabi moved gracefully toward the only available seat, situated between Min Young and Minwoo. A small smile played on her lips as she felt the curious gazes of everyone present. Adjusting her bag on her lap, she ran her fingers through her hair, creating an air of effortless charm.

.
.

"Everyone's eyes are fixed on her,"
Dahee observed, glancing at the large screen as the mesmerizing girl in the purple dress captivated their attention.