EP 05

"This one, this one, and this one.. " Gwanhee pointed out, signaling his interest in Nabi, Hyoseon, and Hajeong.

.
.
.
"..This one, this one, and this one."
Jinkyung gasped in astonishment, pointing at Gwanhee's behavior

, "That's truly disrespectful."
Kyuhyun, filled with disappointment, whimpered

"It doesn't bode well for him."
Dahee remarked

.
.
.

"Yeah, they all have names, you know," Hanbin interjected loudly, prompting the three girls to exchange awkward glances. Gwanhee corrected himself, specifying Hyoseon, Hajeong, and Nabi.

"Gwanhee, you really don't know when to stop talking," Nabi replied, leading to laughter from everyone, while he appeared genuinely puzzled by her remark.

.
.
.

"Seems like Gwanhee's ego keeps on getting bigger ,Confidence is one thing, but his is turning into cockiness, and frankly, it's becoming very rude.,"

Said nabi looking at the camera

.
.
.

'.. he really went far ..'
remarked jinkyng in disapproval of Gwanhee behaviour

'..if someone said that to me , I'd be deeply offended..'
addmitted dahee

'..hajeong has been quiet lenient with him , but i think he took things too far this time ..'
explained Kyuhyun receiving nods from everyone as an agreement

'.. just when he and nabi started talking he had to go and point out three girls in that way , this might be a big putt off for her even if she was interested in knowing him I am not sure if she will be anymore..'
declared dahee

'.. in his defense,I think it just the way he talks , he was trying to be honest about how he felt but it did come out a bit rude ..'
argued hanhae

.
.
.

"Would you like to go somewhere alone?" Minkyu asked nabi , as she nodded raising up from her seat.
Under Gwanhee's disapproving gaze, while everyone else decided to change into more comfortable clothes.

"Should we sit it in the kitchen?" he inquired. She agreed, as they made their way there.
Nabi took a seat, while he filled two cups with water, placing them on the table before joining her.

"Did I make you drink too much?" Nabi asked with a smile.
He shook his head in denial, returning the smile.
"I'm fine. How about you?" he inquired, observing her playing with her hair.

"I feel a bit put off after what just happened," she admitted, taking a sip of water.
"I understand. Gwanhee might have pressured you by expressing his feelings out loud," he replied, watching her meet his gaze.

"I really don't know anymore; this is driving me crazy," she admitted, pulling her hair back with her hand.

"Perhaps you need some time alone, away from here, to recharge," he suggested.
He observed her taking a hair tie from her pocket to fashion her now disheveled hair into a bun.