Ep 08

Announcing to the camera, Gwanhee declared, '..The person I'd like to go to paradise with is Choo Minji.'
Nabi laughed, patting Hyoseon's shoulder, who nodded while they watched Minji leave the tent. 'I think he's just repaying you for choosing Wonik last time,' Nabi remarked to Hyoseon, who chuckled. '
He's easy to figure out, isn't he?' '
Acting like a child, yet I bet he's over thirty,' Nabi laughed, fidgeting with her necklace as they observed Gwanhee's antics.

.
.
.

"I never genuinely fancied Gwanhee; I just enjoyed playing with his ego. From now on, I'll be upfront to avoid being part of his options," Nabi asserted to the camera, nodding.
.
.
.

"I choose Kim Nabi as my paradise date." Minwoo announced with a small smile,

"..I told you he'd pick you," Hyseon commented , as the other girl rose from her bed to leave the tent.
Nabi laughed, waving goodbye to Hyoseon, "I thought he'd choose Sieun," as she exited while Hyoseon smiled widely from her bed.

The men next to Minwoo tensed, their gaze fixed on Nabi as she emerged from the tents, heading towards him – her chosen paradise date. Minwoo glared at minkyu before extending his hand with a small smile and a nod to Nabi , She took it, walking beside him toward the exit.

"I believe we'll have a great time," Minwoo remarked, and she nodded with a warm smile.
"I certainly hope so," she replied, smiling back at him.
"I was so anxious about Gwanhee choosing you," he admitted as they carefully made their way to the exit.
"Ah, I thought you might pick someone else," she chuckled, and he shook his head.
"Really, I thought I made it clear I want to go with you," he explained as they reached the waiting helicopter.
"Let's discuss this later," she suggested, smiling as she climbed into the helicopter and watched him settle in beside her with a nod and a smile.

.
.
.

"I'm conflicted about this. He kept telling Sieun he wanted to talk to her, even said it to Nabi's face, making her upset. It seemed like he's more into Sieun, and then he suddenly picked her. He's kind of a male version of Minji," expressed Jinkyung in astonishment.

"Yeah, he can't put all his bets on one person. That's the point of this program; there's no rule against it,"
laughed Hanhae.

"I'm sorry, it's just that he's giving mixed signals,"
Jinkyung chuckled.
.
.
.

"The ambiance here is enchanting," Nabi remarked, her eyes exploring the beautiful restaurant with its wooden bar and matching chairs they settled into.
"And the food always tastes as good as it looks," Minwoo added, his gaze fixed on the array of seafood before them.
"True, even the cocktails are a work of art," she agreed, reaching for a blue cocktail to savor its taste.

"Is it strong?" he inquired as she set the glass back on the table.
"Not really, more like Sprite with gentle hints of alcohol," Nabi replied.
"Ah, I should try a stronger one then," he said with a laugh, choosing the green one.

"Why the sudden desire to get drunk tonight?" she asked, laughing as she took a small bite of the served carbonara.
"..You mentioned I become bold when I'm drunk, and I'd love to be bold with you tonight," he confessed with a flirty smile.
"You're unbelievable," she laughed, playfully tapping his shoulder at his charming remark.

"Why did you say later that you didn't expect me to choose?" he inquired, placing some shrimps on her plate.
"When we talked earlier, you mentioned you were eager to talk to Sieun, so I assumed you'd pick her to finally have a good conversation since your timing seems a bit off," Nabi explained with a nod, her eyes meeting his.
"I do want to have more talks with Sieun, but that doesn't mean I don't like you anymore or that I'm not curious about you," he reassured with a smile.
"Ah, I get it. I feel the same way because I'm genuinely curious about you too," she replied with a smile, sipping on her cocktail.