EP 06

Amidst the gentle murmur of the sea, Wonik turned toward Nabi as they sat together on the cushions to have a small talk .
"It can get pretty chilly at night, don't you think?" He asked her
"Yeah, it gets really cold. I'm quite glad I packed those extra blazers and pajamas for the night." Nabi responded with a nod .

"So, how have things been?" As Nabi poured water into her cup, Wonik steered the conversation
"It has been good, And you? We didn't get a chance to talk more about your paradise date." She replied with a smile, cup in hand

"It went well, but I'm admittedly a bit awkward, especially with new people. So, it might have been a tad awkward." Wonik confessed and Nabi nodded empathetically at his words .

"So, you thought the date wasn't all that smooth?" She asked Setting her cup on the table after a sip, maintaining her friendly smile.
"Yeah, at least that's what Sieun mentioned," Wonik chuckled.

"Well, you know, when chatting with someone, don't overthink your replies. Just be yourself. Sometimes, even silence can be comforting and not awkward at all. So, if you have something to say, let it out. If not, don't pressure yourself," she advised, him with a small grin .

Wonik laughed at her words , revealing a bit of vulnerability "..Sometimes, I worry if I don't talk, I might be forgotten. So, I try my best, but it ends up a bit awkward."

"Nah, it's rather charming. Don't fret about it," Nabi reassured him, smiling as he nodded with a grateful "thank you."

.
.
.

"I really appreciate how openly he expresses his feelings and concerns to Nabi. It seems like he's picking up on Sieun's  attraction to Minwoo, and that's causing some concern,"
shared one kyuhyun his perspective with the group.

"I agree. Despite not having extensive conversations, when they do talk, it's always comfortable and flows well,"
Dahee added, observing the interaction between the two on the screen.

"That's why many participants feel at ease talking to her. No matter the topic, Nabi guides the conversation in a way that avoids any discomfort or awkwardness,"
Hanhae concurred, emphasizing the positive and reassuring atmosphere Nabi creates in her interactions.

.
.
.

"..Gwanhee is coming .." Wonik announced, eyeing the approaching men, prompting Nabi to turn her head and scrutinize him.

"Hi, I am not interpreting you , right?" Gwanhee asked as he took a seat next to Nabi.
"..Nah, I should let you two have a talk," Wonik said with a respectful smile ,getting up from his seat to walk away, leaving the two to exchange glances.

"You don't seem thrilled to see me," joked Gwanhee as he and Nabi finally made eye contact.
"Should I be clapping at your arrival so you can tell I'm happy?" she replied , leaning back on her couch, her hands reaching to calm her wind-messed hair.

"A little smile can do the work," he suggested, looking at her stoic expression.
"Like this," she said, flashing a wide, sarcastic smile, making him burst out laughing.
"That seems forced," he remarked as she nodded.

"..Well, I've got nothing to smile about," she shrugged.
"You've got me," he told her, making her smirk.
"..Why are you a clown or something?" she added, and he laughed at her witty retort.

.
,
.

"Nabi is just not having any of it,"
Dex chuckled, thoroughly entertained as he watched the two bicker on the screen.