EP 02

"Ah, Kim Nabi, need a hand?" Gwanhee asked upon spotting her by the helicopter with luggage, she eyed him approaching her accompanied by an unfamiliar girl to her .
"Oh, hi Gwanhee. Thanks, I appreciate your help," she smiled as he reached for her bags, placing them in the helicopter before assisting her and the other unfamiliar girl, who took the middle seat. Minutes later, Gwanhee settled in the remaining window seat.

"Did Lee Jinseok not come with you?" he inquired, observing her secure her seatbelt.
"No, they informed us we'd be leaving separately. Then, they instructed me to wait by the helicopter until the other participants arrive," she explained with a small nod.

"Ah, there appear to be two Infernos. Hajeong is actually from there," he explained, motioning towards the girl beside him.
"Ah, I see. Hi, I'm Kim Nabi," the girl greeted, offering a slight bow and a gentle smile, reciprocated by the other girl.

"So, are we heading to the other Inferno now?" Nabi inquired, fidgeting with the yellow casque Gwanhee passed to her.
"Yeah, that's the plan," he confirmed, and she nodded with a subtle grin.
"Mind your curls while putting it on," he cautioned, and she carefully adjusted the casque on her head.

.
.
.

"...yaaah this is so funny , hajeong sat in the middle, to be next to Gwanhee but he keeps talking to nabi ..."
laughed dex as he watched the interaction

"..she keeps shooting glares at nabi , while nabi is just there fixing her hair and chatting without paying her any mind, it's comedy gold.."
added jinkyung as the other shared a hearty laugh .

"..it's actually crazy looking back to their interaction in the car but Gwanhee seemed hooked on Nabi right from the beginning,"
Hanhae pointed out, prompting thoughtful nods among the group.

"Wah, he's really navigating through all his options,"
laughed dex .

.
.
.

Nabi trailed behind the two, making their way to the table where the other participants were gathered sitting with each other .

"Ah, they're here," a male voice declared as Nabi and the others came into view.
"Wah, I don't think that's him, though," a female voice questioned, examining Gwanhee, who responded with a smile and a nod.

"Oh, there's another girl," announced the male as Nabi finally came into their line of sight .
She bowed slightly, murmuring a small greeting with a warm smile.
"Here, sit here," instructed the man in the black and white shirt, his deep voice resonating as he prepared a seat for her next to him, and she gratefully took it.
"Thank you," she smiled at him.

"You're very pretty, just like a celebrity," complimented the girl in the white dress making Nabi laugh shyly, covering her face with her hands.
"No, no, considering it's coming from you, you're the true celebrity," Nabi playfully countered, grinning before turning her attention to the ongoing discussions.
The revelation of two Infernos and the shuffled participants left everyone gasping in shock.

"I'm Kim Nabi, nice to meet you," she introduced herself, fidgeting with her decorated pink nails.
"Nabi, like a butterfly?" asked Wonik and she nodded in agreement.
"You are indeed pretty as a one ," he added, earning a grateful grin and a small thank you from her .

.
.
.

"..yaaah did you see gwanhee and the way he looked at him .."
Kyuhyun burst into laughter, thoroughly entertained by the men shooting glares at Wonik after his chat with Nabi.