EP 03

"...Nabi Shi, may I come in?" Gwanhee asked, gently knocking on the door to the woman's room where the girl lay on a pristine white mattress .
"Yeah, you can come in.." she replied, rising to sit, a small smile playing on her lips as she watched him enter.
"Are you tired?" he inquired, settling in front of her
"Well, I'm a little dizzy . It might be from the helicopter ride," the girl explained, her hand reaching up to pull her hair back.
'..I have some vitamins. They can be really helpful if you'd like.." he suggested, a smile gracing his lips as his hand lightly touched her forehead.
"You're not that hot, so it's not the flu or anything serious..." he added, and she smiled, acknowledging his caring demeanor.
"Thank you; I appreciate your help. Maybe once I take some vitamins, I'll feel better," she replied with a nod.

"I can give you some space if you're in need of alone time.." he suggested, prompting her to dismiss the idea with a subtle shake of her head.
"Nah, it's cool. We can chat if that's what you're here for.." she replied, adjusting her posture as he nodded.

"I'm a bit curious about you. Since we haven't had much of a talk, I thought it would be nice for us to get to know each other but you don't seem to approche me first so I thought maybe me talking first might help you to feel comfortable with me more .." he explained.

"Yeah, ever since our first meeting, we didn't really get the chance to talk. It's all moving at such a fast pace I guess that's why .." Nabi agreed, reaching for the rabbit plushie to fidget with.

"Is there someone you're particularly interested in?" he asked, and the girl met his gaze.
"Should I be straight with you?" she asked with a laugh, and he grinned.
"Yeah, sure .." he laughed, as she smiled.
« ..Not really, I don't think I'm that into someone at the moment.." she said, making him laugh in disbelief « ..seriously ?!.. » and she affirmed with a laugh.

"But who knows? Once we get to know each other better, things might changes .." she added, and he nodded in agreement.
"Thought maybe there's someone you left behind that you like.." he suggested, hinting to jinseok but she shook her head.

"Then spill, what's your ideal type?" he inquired, making her hum in thought.
"Well, I don't think I have a specific type, but I tend to go for guys who are straightforward and manly," she answered. "And when it comes to looks?" he continued.

"Eh, looks aren't everything, but there are two things I find really attractive in a man," she replied, making him give her a curious look. "What are they?"
"I like guys with veiny hands and broad shoulders," she said, watching him adjust his posture, which made her burst into laughter.
"That's interesting. Personally, I'm into laid-back women because I tend to be really affectionate in a relationship," he shared.

"...I think I can only be very affectionate with a man if he is my boyfriend," she shared her thoughts as he smiled, softly murmuring a small cute as a remark.
" You found that cute?" she inquired, and he nodded with a grin before Ha-jeong entered the room, diverting their attention.

"I didn't interpret anything right?" she asked, moving to sit next to Gwanhee as Nabi shook her head, and suddenly, a wave of awkwardness enveloped them.
"I think I should leave you two to have a small talk. I'll go grab some water.." Nabi said as she rose from her bed to exit the room, and Gwanhee's eyes followed her silhouette.

"...How do you find the place?" asked Wonik as he spotted the girl entering the kitchen.
"Oh, it's really hot in here.." she replied, reaching for the wooden cups on the counter to fill one up.
"Yeah, it must be so different from paradise, that's why.." he explained, observing her while sipping on her water before leaning against the counter.
"I don't think this place is that bad, to be honest.." she admitted as their eyes met.
"Really, don't you want to go back to heaven?" he inquired in surprise at her response.
"I don't mind staying here, you know. It's more exciting," she added, and he nodded in agreement.