Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Zhao Shuyao, the daughter of the richest man

  "Dad, why don't you agree with me dating Lin Feng?" Zhao Shuyao asked in confusion.

  "Daughter, that man is not a good match, and his family is also very bad. I don't want you to suffer in the future." Zhao Yongnian said sincerely.

  "But I really like him. He has good grades and is very handsome." Zhao Shuyao is a face-controller.

  "I don't object to your normal relationship, but I can't reveal your identity, otherwise I will stop all the cards. You will start riding to school tomorrow, and you can only wear ordinary clothes. If he doesn't mind that you have no money, you will be together in five years." You can get married." Zhao Yongnian is the richest man after all, and he actually knows people very well.

  Zhao Shuyao had no choice but to agree. There was only monthly food money in the card, and all the pocket money was transferred by her father.

  The eldest brother Zhao Jinan also received a call from his father and promised not to transfer pocket money to his sister.

  Once the eldest daughter returned to the pre-liberation period, she would grit her teeth and insist on love. She and Lin Feng soon fell in love, but they only held hands and did not kiss.

  Time flies, days like this continue until graduation, and they can get married next year.

  Zhao Shuyao happened to pass by the lottery point and spent all the money in her card to buy lottery tickets. Double betting cost several hundred yuan. The boss said it would be difficult for her to win the lottery.

  Zhao Shuyao just wanted to celebrate. In fact, she didn't want to win the big prize at all. She was just happy and wanted to spend all the money. If she won, it would be two billion. She would definitely not be so lucky.

  After returning home and putting away the lottery tickets, Zhao Shuyao wanted to find a job after graduation. Zhao Shuyao wanted to play for a month. Lin Feng had already rented a house. She could go there at any time if she had the key.

  The Zhao family lives in a private manor, with a fountain and swimming pool outside, and more than a dozen servants.

  "Miss, I want you to come down for dinner." The housekeeper came up and knocked on the door.

  "Okay, I'll go down soon." Zhao Shuyao changed into casual clothes and went downstairs.

  "Dad, brother, I graduated." After saying that, he pounced directly on Zhao Yongnian.

  "Still like a child, not like a lady at all." Zhao Yongnian said helplessly.

  "When will Mom return to China? How is the art exhibition going?" Zhao Shuyao also studied painting for several years.

  "She said that when she returns to China next month, the art exhibition will be held very grandly, and all the money earned will be donated to children in mountainous areas so that they can go to school." Zhao Yongnian supports charity very much.

  Zhao Shuyao has been studying piano, chess, calligraphy and painting since she was a child. She has been taking classes since she was a child. She is also proficient in six languages ​​and is very talented. She has learned Sanda and Muay Thai and is good at it.

  After dinner, Zhao Shuyao went back to her room. She called Lin Feng. Suddenly she heard a woman's voice and Lin Feng hung up the phone, which made her feel very uneasy.