Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Xie Nanxuan expresses his feelings

  Soon, the two came to their desks. Li Qiaoyu took out some keys to them and told them some work contents.

  The hospital has a lot of revenue every day, and of course it also has a lot of expenses, so they have a lot of workload.

  There are still five minutes until dinner time. Everyone else is busy working, but Zhao Shuyao has already finished his work quickly.

  "Shu Yao, can I call you that? My name is Lu Fang, and I am the mother of two children." This woman was sitting in front of Zhao Shuyao.

  "Sister Lu, I have finished what the deputy section chief asked me to do. Do I need to do anything else this afternoon?" Zhao Shuyao asked without understanding.

  "Wow! Your movements are so fast. Have you finished everything?" Lu Fang's voice was loud.

  "I've done everything, and I also made a form by the way, which will save a lot of effort in the future." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, Li Qiaoyu took away the form in his hand.

  Half a minute later, Li Qiaoyu gave Zhao Shuyao a thumbs up and praised him for a while in front of everyone.

  "I want to report this matter to the section chief. This form can save a lot of trouble. You can calculate the old accounts in the afternoon. You must keep these accounts well." After Li Qiaoyu finished speaking, he went out to find the section chief.

  Soon, it was time to eat. Zhao Shuyao took Lu's lunch box and the big tea vat to the cafeteria.

  Xie Nanxuan is very busy these days, but he saw the notice that day and knew that the little girl was becoming an accountant. He wanted to find her when he was done.

  At the entrance of the cafeteria, Zhao Shuyao was talking to Lu Fang. He turned around and saw Xie Nanxuan.

  "Dr. Xie, what a coincidence! Are you here for dinner too?" Zhao Shuyao greeted with a smile.

  "Well, is the wound on your head healed? After dinner, go to my office. I will check the wound for you and prescribe another scar removal ointment." Xie Nanxuan wanted to deceive people.

  "No, my wound has scabbed over and there shouldn't be any scars left." Zhao Shuyao declined politely.

  "No, I won't be beautiful if I get scars. You girls love beauty the most." Xie Nanxuan said without any doubt.

  "Okay then, I'll go find you and get the medicine after dinner." After saying that, he walked into the cafeteria first.

  "Shu Yao, are you familiar with Dr. Xie?" Lu Fang asked gossiping.

  "I was hit on the head before, and the doctor was Xie Nanxuan." Zhao Shuyao explained with a smile.

  Lu Fang looked at the beautiful Zhao Shuyao and then at Xie Nanxuan behind her. She always felt that the two of them matched each other very well. There were many people queuing in the canteen.

  Xie Nanxuan lined up behind Zhao Shuyao, and Lu Fang lined up in front of them. Seeing the man staring at Shuyao, he immediately realized that this was admiration.

  She took another look at Zhao Shuyao. The little girl hadn't figured it out yet. Now she had a good show. It turned out that he liked this one.

  Xie Nanxuan used to be very cold, and there were many girls who confessed to him, but he remained cold-faced the whole time, and even called others sick. He even refused female doctors. This person never engages in ambiguity.