Chapter 51-58 Finale

Chapter 51 Preparing to open a chain store

  "That's good, all farms will take turns using it in the future." Zhao Shuyao was also very happy at this time.

  There is also food grown in the space. She plans to open a store to sell it at a slightly more expensive price. The food grown in the space is delicious and she plans to sell it exclusively to rich people.

  Although this era is very poor, there are still many rich people, but some people are very low-key, very frugal in clothing and food, and do not let others know that they are rich.

  There were many relatives at this time, including seven aunts and eight aunts, and there were only a few only children, so if you were rich, you would not show your wealth, for fear that someone would come to borrow money.

  In the days that followed, Zhao Shuyao kept looking for a shop. She specifically looked for the entrance of the vegetable market. The shops were mainly high-end, otherwise the rent and labor would not be enough.

  "Daughter-in-law, there was a bonus for the tiller last time, and I guess the harvester will also get one this time." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he handed Zhao Shuyao a large bag of money.

  "Not bad, I didn't expect there would be an unexpected fortune." Zhao Shuyao was really happy.

  The money was not only a bonus, but Xie Nanxuan also received honors and even interviews from reporters. Zhao Shuyao was very happy to know that.

  About a month later, I got the bonus as expected. The harvester was so easy to use that it eliminated a lot of machines and even saved most of the labor.

  The superiors held a meeting to praise Xie Nanxuan, and even Xie Weimin was praised. Xie's family members were all very happy.

  So, they decided to have a dinner at Xie's house. Xie Nanxuan provided the ingredients, Xie Dongpeng bought the drinks, and Gao Meifeng prepared pastries and snacks.

  The whole family had barbecue and hot pot. Zhao Shuyao planned to go home in the afternoon. She hadn't seen the Zhao family for a long time.

  "Yao Yao, I heard that you are looking for a store recently." Gao Meifeng also heard what Xie Nanxuan said.

  "Mom, I'm going to open a chain store, and I'm going to open 20 stores in Beijing and the city." As soon as Zhao Shuyao said this, all the Xie family turned to look at her.

  "Brother and sister, you are so awesome." Zhang Ju also gave a thumbs up.

  "Yao Yao, it seems that you have made a lot of money in the past two years!" Xie Aiguo said with a smile.

  "Grandpa, my wife is a genius, and she is even more talented in business." Xie Nanxuan boasted proudly.

  "Brother and sister, you have made a lot of money!" Xie Dongpeng was extremely envious.

  "It's not bad, I plan to build two more farms." As soon as he finished speaking, everyone else was shocked.

  The two previous farms were built not long ago. Are they really so profitable?

  Xie's family is envious but not jealous. Zhang Ju's eyes are even full of stars. Women are as powerful as men, and some are even more powerful than men.

  After the dinner, the family went to Zhao's house. Zhao Shuyao took out a lot of things, and her sister-in-law happened to be at home too.

  "Sister-in-law, where is my mother?" Zhao Shuyao asked with a smile.