Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Zhao Shuyao gets engaged and becomes a regular employee

  Time passed quickly, and it was October in the blink of an eye, and the 1st was their engagement day.

  This time we invited all relatives and friends. In fact, there were not many people, only six tables of people. The rest of the unimportant weddings will be invited later.

  Zhao Shuyao wore a red wool skirt, paired with black leather boots and leggings, which stunned everyone present. The little girl was so beautiful.

  Zhao Shuyao specially put on light makeup today. Xie Nanxuan went to the steel plant to pick up someone this morning. His eyes almost went straight when he saw her. He drove his grandfather's car and ran to pick someone up. The Zhao family was all dressed up.

  Qin Yan also made suits for Zhao Yongnian and others, especially Zhao Jinan, who looked particularly handsome in suits, and was stared at by several young girls throughout the process.

  Zhao Shuyao also hoped that her eldest brother would get married soon, but unfortunately he refused to go on a blind date just like in his previous life. Qin Yan said it several times but was indifferent, and Zhao Jinan refused to go on a blind date to death.

  "Yao Yao, let's go toast to everyone." Xie Nanxuan said with a smile.

  "Okay, Brother Xuan." Zhao Shuyao smiled thoughtfully and gently.

  After they finished the toast, Xie Nanxuan was poured a lot of wine. He was happy today and drank a lot. Zhao Shuyao handed him a glass of water. After drinking it, he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, especially his body felt much lighter.

  Xie Nanxuan didn't ask her anything. Zhao Shuyao was very satisfied with this. She smiled and ate the dishes with the man. They were still hungry and didn't eat anything.

  All the dishes were freshly served, and Gao Meifeng helped them order others. This mother-in-law was really nice. Zhao Shuyao gave her skin care products, and the future mother-in-law happily accepted them.

  "Yao Yao, this is my engagement gift to you." Gao Meifeng took out a wooden box and said.

  "Thank you, Auntie." Zhao Shuyao did not refuse. After all, we will be a family from now on.

  "Baby, this is my gift to you." Xie Nanxuan whispered in her ear.

  "Brother Xuan, you are so kind!" After Zhao Shuyao said this, he opened the gift and took a look. Inside was a set of blue gems.

  Including sapphire necklace, as well as a complete set of rings, bracelets, earrings and brooches.

  "Do you like it? I also have various other gems." Xie Nanxuan said richly.

  "I like it very much. I like shiny gems the most." Zhao Shuyao is really a bit obsessed with money. Although she has a lot in her space, no one would have too much.

  Xie Nanxuan kept it in mind, and will look for more gems in the future, and want all of them in various colors. Anyway, they are not valuable at this time, so they can be exchanged for some money.

  This engagement banquet was successfully completed. Unfortunately, it can't be too grand now. The wedding will be a big one next year. Because there are so many people, there is no way to keep it simple. It is estimated that there will be dozens of people at the table.

  After returning home, Zhao Shuyao opened the box given by Gao Meifeng. There was a large piece of mutton-fat white jade inside.

  "Yao Yao, this piece of jade is priceless, you have to keep it carefully." Qin Yan took it out and touched it a few times and said.