Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Zhao Shuyao teaches boxing and becomes pregnant again

  After a period of time, the couple competed in space. Although Xie Nanxuan had practiced since childhood, Zhao Shuyao was very skilled and he couldn't catch a few moves.

  "Daughter-in-law, please teach me how to practice boxing." Xie Nanxuan looked pitifully.

  "Okay, but you have to get up early every day, and you can't stop for a day." Zhao Shuyao is very strict in practicing boxing.

  "Okay, I promise to get up early every day." Xie Nanxuan really wants to become stronger.

  "It's very important to practice basic martial arts skills. You first practice sandbags every day, and I will teach you some moves. You have to stick to it." Zhao Shuyao likes the feeling of sweating very much.

  "No problem, I will study hard. It's great to have you as my wife." Xie Nanxuan said glibly.

  Tiantian followed suit even if she had nothing to do. The little girl was very perseverant. Her legs were shaking even when she squatted and walked, but she gritted her teeth and persevered.

  Zhao Shuyao saw her perseverance and realized that girls need to learn some boxing so that they are not easily bullied.

  Xie Nanxuan looked at the little girl, squatting in front of him. She gritted her teeth and persisted with great determination. He was greatly encouraged and could not be inferior to a child.

  After practicing basic skills for a month, Zhao Shuyao taught him to practice Muay Thai. Xie Nanxuan learned it very seriously, and every move was perfect. During this period, he drank a lot of spiritual spring water, which made him stronger.

  Another month later, Zhao Shuyao taught him Sanda. Xie Nanxuan studied very seriously, and his skills improved a lot.

  They drove back to the city and went to the small courtyard to put away supplies. Xie Nanxuan went to the black market and brought back money, tickets and antiques, and notified them to get supplies.

  The couple went to the department store and bought a lot of things. They gave some to the Zhao family, some to Gao Meifeng, and took the rest home.

  Sanda requires a long period of practice, and Zhao Shuyao practices it for a while every day. The little girl's perseverance is very strong, and she persists and studies very seriously.

  In the remaining time, Zhao Shuyao translated books at home, made soap and snacks, and lived a sweet and fulfilling life.

  Xie Nanxuan made rapid progress after learning Sanda. The man's strength greatly surpassed that of Zhao Shuyao. The two are now almost tied and can defeat Zhao Shuyao in three months.

  Three months later, Xie Nanxuan still continued to practice every day, and he broke the sandbag twice. Zhao Shuyao was no longer his opponent.

  "Husband, you can go and discuss with your elder brother." Zhao Shuyao was so tired that his face was covered with sweat.

  "Thank you, wife." Xie Nanxuan loved and was grateful to Zhao Shuyao.

  On weekends, Xie's family all gathered together for dinner. Before the meal, the two brothers had a fight. All the men went out to watch, and they fought in the yard.

  "Yao Yao, why aren't you worried?" Gao Meifeng asked with a smile.

  "I believe Brother Xuan, he will win today." Zhao Shuyao said with a smile.