𝟏: 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝

Tim and Lucy have finished making eggs for lunch and are sitting at the island counter beside each other. Tamara is at school.

"How was patrol?" Tim asks before sticking his fork into the eggs and into his mouth. Lucy puts a finger over her lip to indicate that she needs to finish chewing before she can speak.

"It was good." Lucy says before swallowing the last bit of egg in her mouth. "Besides the part where I had to arrest a naked drunk woman."

Tim practically chokes on his food at the words that slipped from her lips. Lucy can't help but cover her mouth with her hands laced above each other trying not to laugh while Tim coughs.

"Are you okay?" Lucy says threw a giggle trying desperately not to laugh. She gets up and walks around to the sink and pours him a glass of tap water. She stretches over the island counter to pass it to him.

Tim can't help but glance down her shirt as it falls forward showing her cleavage and a little bit of her black silk, fabric, bra.

Lucy clearly sees his eyes quicky move as she stands back up right. "Are you good?" Lucy says with a slight giggle. "Yeah i'm good." Tim replies as he has a hand on his chest feeling his heart beat through his ribs.

"You're supposed to chew your food you know." Tim looks into Lucy's big brown eyes as she smirks behind sarcasm. "You're a pain in my ass sometimes." Tim chuckles as Lucy walks around the counter. He turns his chair to face her as she walks in front of him. She rests her arms on his shoulders and places a long kiss to his lips before speaking.

"You know you like it though." Lucy grins while her lips are pressed against his and he can't help but place a hand on the globe of her ass with a tight squeeze.

"Do I?" Tim says with a smirk as he stands up from the stool with both his hands on her hips as her hands move to his chest. "Mhm.." Is all Lucy managed to get out as she feels the throbbing between her legs get stronger in her core.

Lucy puts a hand on the back of his neck while the other is on the lower parts of his back as they maintain a deep, passionate, kiss.

Tim slowly makes his hands to the back of her thighs and he taps as a signal for her to jump up. She does so and wraps her legs around his waist as he has his hands under her ass placing her onto the counter.

They continue to make out. Tim slowly slides his hands under her shirt touching the bare skin of her belly sending shivers down her spine making her jitter.

"Tim- you can't tease me like that." Lucy says against his lips. "You know you like it though." Lucy practically melts to the thought of him using her own words against her. She can't help but smile ear to ear.

Tim then moves his lips to her neck while Lucy tilts her head back giving him easier access. He can't help but get hard to the sound of her breathing into his ear while he kisses the ink engraved to her skin leaving a few hickeys here and there.

Tim gives her shirt a slight tug. Lucy pulls away as she lifts her arms up and above her head so he can lift the shirt off. He lets it fall to the floor before placing soft kisses on her collar bone, Lucy now in just her black silk bra and dark blue, ripped, jeans.

He can't help but think to himself whether he should just bring her to the bed room or bend her over and fuck her right here. Lucy grabs the collar of his shirt and pulls him back to her lips.

They then pull away for a quick moment so Tim can remove his shirt. As he lifts it up and over his head Lucy trails her fingers over his abs and the scar on his stomach from when he got shot.

Tim then cups her face under her ears and kisses her more ruffly than they were and she just can't help but smile. Tim smiles back as his hands travel to her waist and inside the stretchy band of her dark blue jeans.