𝟒: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭

*My part take on 6x02*

"You guys made up, awesome." Aaron blurts as he stumbles up to Tim and Lucy clearly drunk. "Yeah-" Tim says as he takes a quick glance to Lucy before looking back to Aaron.

"Everyone was so worried. They were like~ I told them, it's fine they're solid, so-" Aarons words fumble.

"Whoa, how much have you had to drink?" Lucy questions him with concern as Tim makes his way back to her side.

"I don't know, who cares?"

"Well, you should, because as cops we're always one persons bad choice away from being on duty." Tim speaks, clearly disappointed in Aaron's bad decision making.

Lucy looks around for a moment before changing the subject. "Hey where~ where's Celina?"

"I don't know, why would I know? It's not like we're together, so..." Aaron shrugs obviously out of his mind. "Yeah, all right. See ya." He starts again before walking off making a peace sign with his hand.

Tim and Lucy exchange a look, "Shall we?" Tim puts his hand out and Lucy grabs it with a smirk as he leads them to their destination. They make their way to the downstairs of the building where the after-wedding-party is held for John and Bailey. Which is also where the bathrooms are...

Tim locks the door behind them and instantly their lips are crashing into one another's. His left hand finds her hip while the other cups her face.

Lucy quivers as Tim's hands make their way under her dress to pull down her panties. He undoes his pants and zipper and kisses her again before picking her up from behind her thighs and placing her onto the cold bathroom counter.

She shoes her heels as her legs divorce apart as he pulls down his pants letting them fall to his ankles before getting into position.

Tim puts his palms under Lucy's thighs, helping her scoot more to the edge of the counter as she shifts her dress up, pulling it to her hips as she sat on top of it when Tim placed her down.

Her arms rest on his shoulders has he kisses her neck leaving a quite visible hickey. As he moves his mouth to her lips he takes her by surprise, sticking his shaft into her warmth resulting in her to loudly gasp.

"Mhm-ahh." Lucy moans as she adjusts to his thick length. Her ankles link together around Tim's waist as his thrusts become more fast and frequent.

She nuzzles her face into her arm still on his shoulder to muffle herself. "Shit~ Tim!" She whimpers, making him grin.

He groans as his shaft swells and throbs, going ever so slightly faster. At impulse, Lucy lets go, leaning back against the mirror hanging behind her on the wall.

"Ah~ fuck!" She squeals, her eyes squinting, covering her mouth with her palm as Tim holds onto her waist keeping her from squirming him loose.

Repeatedly, Lucy whines, with a mixture of moans and groans.

Her ankles unlink, falling wider to the sides as they start to shake. Her toes curl and her eyes squint harder. Tim sees her struggle and places a hand behind her neck, pulling their heads together, her lips meeting his.

Lucy does admit to herself that this intense make out does help take her mind off the pressure, not that she doesn't enjoy it or anything. And the feeling in her bladder of having to go pee makes it feel 100 times better.

The constant, soft moans Lucy is releasing against Tim's mouth makes him so much more harder, and the throb he has increase.

***

"Celina?" Nyla answers.

"Hey, I'm in trouble, Gallegos called me~ he called me-" Celina cuts out as a mam grabs her from the car.

"Celina's in trouble, she went to meet a c.i." Nyla speaks as she walks up to grey.

"Where?"

"I don't know. The call was cut off, I'm waiting on a warrant for her phone." Nyla finishes as John and Bailey walk up.

"What's going on?" John ponders, holding Bailey's hand.

"I don't know something with Celina." Angela speaks as Nyla walks off."

***

"Tim, I~ I can't!" Lucy begs, feeling the edges of her climax.

Tim moves the dress off of her shoulder, kissing the top of her chest while her hand finds the hair on the back off his head just as they climax together.

They breathe heavily as Tim pulls out leaving one final kiss to her lips before helping her off the counter and fix her dress.

"We should have waited till we got home." Lucy states as she grabs her panties and puts them back on.

"Why is that?" Tim responds as he is buckling his pants and her putting on her heels.

"Because I don't even think I can slow dance."

"You were the one that suggested it"

"And you agreed."

Lucy fixes herself up in the mirror as well as Tim before they clean up the counter and make their way back upstairs.

"This is Grey. I have an officer in distress, I need a dedicated airship and citywide alert pending location."

"I'll get Metro on standby." Tim offers.

"We gotta get changed." Lucy speaks.

"Give me your keys, I'll grab your go bags out of your cars." James puts his hand out retrieving the keys.

"Thank you."

"I'll go with you, come on." John goes with James.

As Angela looks a Lucy she notices her neck and raises her eyebrows. Lucy looks back at her putting her pointer finger over her lips as her cheeks flush red along with a wide smile.

"Is that where you were this whole time?" Angela whispers and Lucy shakes her head. "Sh! Yes."

"Oo, so you guys clearly made up." Angela smirks.

"Ange! Come on we got to help. And don't tell anyone okay?"

"Chill Lucy, I wasn't going to. Just glad you guys made up over~ whatever that was about anyway."

They each exchange a smile and a small hug before going to rescue Celina.

—————

And there you have it! My partake on the wedding! Hope you enjoyed it! And feel free to request ideas to me on Instagram.