𝟔: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐛 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐮𝐛

*My part take on 6x03*

"Hey, did you get any sleep?" Tim pondered as he walks up to and leans against the doorframe of Lucy's bedroom.

"I will sleep when I pass this exam."

"Yeah~ I don't think you're gonna sleep more after you make detective... How's it going?" He said sitting down on the couch beside her.

"I feel pretty good about my knowledge. I mean, the written portion was easy. But the oral exam is what is literally keeping me up at night. I mean, the test is so subjective, if even one person on the panel has it against me, I mean, it's over."

"And you think Lieutenant Primm still hates you?"

"I brought him homemade cookies, and he threw them in the trash-"

Tim puts his hands slightly elevated in innocence. "Okay. You can't control Primm. You can only control you. And now it's time for you to step away from the highlighter-" Tim goes to take away the highlighter but Lucy pulls away.

"Wait. No, no, no, no~ that's exactly right, though. See? Because I can only control me, so I just need to be perfect."

"You can over-prepare."

"No. that's just an idea that lazy people created."

"No, I've seen it happen, okay? You get in your own head. You just need to trust yourself and then let it go."

They pause for an awkward moment before Lucy spoke again. "Yeah, I don't think I can do that."

Tim sighs, "All right, I'm gonna take a shower." he arises from the couch.

"Right now?"

"Yeah." Tim responds before walking away. Lucy turns her body, her eyes following him. "Hmm~ maybe I could take a break." She says to herself.

She quickly closes her book setting it down along with her highlighter before jumping off the couch.
"Hey~ wait for me!"

"I thought you couldn't take a break."

"Well if it means I get to your wet body then yeah~ I can take a break."

"Oh really?" A smirk forms on his face as he turns the shower handle and the water starts running.

"Yes~ really..." A rosy blush forms on her cheeks as Tim pulls her to him by her waist, kissing the top
of her head.

He sticks his hand through the curtain feeling the water temperature. Lucy pulls away as she goes up to the bathroom sink and removing her hair clip.

"The waters warm." Tim lets her know as he removes his hand from the shower before removing his shirt. Lucy nods in response as she de-clothes herself.

He steps in first holding Lucy's hand as she arrives in after him just incase she slips, even though there is a shower mat on the bottom.

"Hmm." Lucy hums in relief as the perfect temperature of water hits her back, along with the rest of her body.

"You gotta share the water you know?" Tim chuckles as he pushes his body against her, wrapping his arms around her as the water now falls on the both of them.

Lucy places her hands flat on his chest with a smile as her hair falls pin straight against her back soaking with water.

After a few minutes of them taking turns, Tim and Lucy switch spots for the 5th time so she can wash the conditioner out of her hair.

As she moves her hair to the side, squeezing whatever soap is left over, she can slowly feel Tim's lips kiss against her pruning skin as the tip of his dick hits her back.

Lucy closes her eyes and breathily moans as she brings her hands over her head and onto Tim's neck while he now kisses her shoulder.

"If you're trying to start something you're lucky we're already in the shower." She speaks, turning around before gluing her lips to his, her tits pushing against him, his cock touching just above her pussy due to the extreme height difference, as her clit is throbbing deeply.

Tim's hands trail to the middle of Lucy's waist while her right hand goes to his back and the other gripping him with slow strokes.

His head drops back following a tight groan, causing their lips to break apart.

Lucy slowly gets down, knee to knee~ still stroking him firmly, the water still running over her as Tim's dick is hardening more by the second that you could squeeze each individual vain.

She lays soft kisses to his tip before opening her mouth with a warm welcome. Tim runs his hands down his face before bringing one to the back of her head, lightly holding on to her soft, conditioned hair.

Loud gush sounds come from Lucy bobbing her head on his length, holding onto his sack with her hand as the other plays with her own tender nipple.

She can feel his dick twitch before releasing a hot load into her mouth to which she swallows without hesitation. Tim then helps Lucy back to her feet and plants his mouth roughly as their tongues twiddle. He can almost taste himself off the walls of her cheeks.

Tim cups her chin, allowing his other hand to climb down to Lucy's swollen clit, starting to rub with his middle and ring finger, which to yet wears a ring.

Lucy's knees buckle lightly as he circles it faster. "Fuck!" She moans as she lightly tugged on Tim's lower lip.

Her breathing quickend into a pant as she lent her head against Tim's chest.

Lucy loses her balance as her feet go numb, Tim catches her before wrapping his arm around her back to hold her up. "Don't collapse on me now." He laughs out. "Tim!" Lucy groans, aggravated as he had to stop for a second to get ahold of her.

"Alright! My bad~ my bad." He pleads, but instead of continuing his pace he bends his fingers inside of her making her wail.

Lucy bites her lip, continuously moaning through her teeth as Tim's grip on her strengthens, preventing her from limping to the shower floor~ good thing she has a strong man to hold her on her feet.

Tim can feel her on the edge as her opening closes tight around his fingers, just before she does he pulls his fingers out. "Hey!" Lucy whines.

"Wouldn't you rather my friend finish you off?" Tim smirks as he bends down, lifting Lucy up to him by under her thighs. She smiles brightly as she puts him into her manually before returning her arms around his neck.

Lucy brings her chin to the side of his shoulder resting on her arm as he thrusts with loud, wet, claps. She can already feel the orgasm coming back to her with a tickle of pain as his tip hits her cervix making her suck in a sharp breath through her teeth.

"You alright?" Tim checks.

"Y- yes just keep~ keep going!" Lucy moans as she replaces her chin with her forehead, hiding her face.

"Shit!" Lucy orgasms as her toes tightened. She breaths deeply, both of them trying desperately to catch their breath as he slips out while gently placing her down.

The water had ran cold, and right now heat is definitely what Lucy is gonna need for her very sore body after this soothing shower with her lovely boyfriend.

Though the water is freezing they try their best to rinse off before actually finishing to shower.

As Lucy steps out she quickly slows herself as it hurts to bend her thighs at the hip, especially her knees too.

Tim sees her struggling and helps her by holding onto her hand and elbow, laying down some of the weight on her feet.

By the time they get changed, they had clearly missed work. Though Tim is a Sergeant he calls Grey, making up some excuse that Lucy is sick, blah, blah, blah, and that he stayed home to take care of her, blah, blah, blah. Even though the only care he is doing is massaging her thighs and legs hoping he doesn't get turned on and, blah, blah, blah.