𝟐: 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Tim was setting up in his new office after becoming apart of Metro. He had his box of things on his new desk and was looking through it to make sure he didn't forget anything in his old office.

As Tim is taking stuff out he hears a knock on the office window.

He turns around and peaks through the blinds. He smiles before going to open the door. "Hey hows the new office?" Lucy says with a soft smile. "It's good. Small. but good." Tim closes the door behind Lucy as she walks inside the office swaying her head in different directions to look around.

"Well at least there's enough space..." Lucy looks at Tim with a slight grin as he leans back against the desk crossing his arms.

"Enough space for what~ exactly?" Tim looks at Lucy with a teasingly confused face. "Do you want me to say it out loud or?" Lucy links her hands together in front of her stomach with her cheeks slightly flushed, red.

Tim smiles as he stands straight back up and walks to Lucy putting his hands on her hips as she places her hands on his chest. "Or... You could show me instead?" A slight smirk forms on his face as Lucy's cheeks become more pink.

"Here? Or back at my apartment?"

"The bed can wait until later..."

Tim puts his pointer finger under Lucy's chin and pulls her head up. He kisses her softly as she places a hand on the back of his neck and one on his abs.

Tim turns himself and Lucy around and sits her down on his desk. Tim puts his hand on the insides of Lucy's thighs, pushing them apart, and getting in between them.

His hands then trail up to cup her face just under her ears as they maintain a steady, passionate kiss. Tim starts to unbutton Lucy's cop, uniform shirt still holding a strong kiss not daring to pull away.

Tim gets Lucy's uniform shirt off and throws it to the floor. He instantly takes off the protective vest and slides it off, along with her white undershirt leaving Lucy in her dark blue, laced bra.

Tim pulls away from Lucy's soft, light shaded lips to get a glimpse of just how beautiful she is. He runs his hands down her belly and to her waist pulling her closer to him. He puts his left hand on the back of Lucy's neck leaving his right settled comfortably on her hip before kissing her once again, more passionately than before.

Lucy brings her hands to Tim's shoulders, then gripping the hair on the back of his head with her right, not too hard, or too little. Just enough to keep him where she wants him.

Tim slowly moves his lips down to Lucy's neck. She tilts her head back in rhythm, giving him easier access to her collarbone and the top of her chest.

Lucy lets out a breathy moan to the touch of Tim's lips leaving hickeys on the top of her breast and the tattoo that lays on the left of her neck.

***

Lucy cups Tim's face with her hands before sliding them down his abs to the buckle of the belt around the waist of his uniform pants. Tim slides off his black, Metro T-shirt before taking control over the buckle of his pants while Lucy undoes her own.

Lucy gets her pants undone and shifts side to side so she can scoot the pants out from under her along with her black panties. Meanwhile Tim quickly locks the office door before making his way back to Lucy who is now only in her bra.

Tim walks back up to Lucy getting back in between her thighs, cupping her face and kissing her instantly.

Lucy grips the sides of Tim's pants around his thighs pulling them down along with his grey boxers not breaking away from his lips.