THE STORY BEGIN

Author's POV

The sun was rised. The breakfast was ready. The clock shows near to 11 am.

But, there's Jeongyeon still in her deep sleep. She really have a good day yesterday. Of course. Who didn't when your crush treated you like her partner 😂

Meanwhile, at the college, there's Nayeon who is searching for Jeongyeon to take her revenge for yesterday. She looking for Jeongyeon around the college.

At class? No Jeongyeon
At the gymnasium? No Jeongyeon
At cafeteria? No Jeongyeon

She's feeling weird after all.. what happened to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon's POV

Where is this dummy? I said in my head. There's no possibility Yoo can hiding herself from me. Let me ask basketball team.

I walk myself to meet Chaeyoung.

"Yah Chae, where is your captain? I didn't see her today?"

"I don't know unnie. We also looking for Jeongyeon unnie. We have called her, but she didn't picked up." Chaeyoung answering while opening her sport shoe.

"Aish, that Yoo. Where would she be at?" I said.

"Haa unnie!" Chaeyoung suddenly shouted.

"YAHH!" I reply shockingly. "Why are you shouting!"

"Hehe sorry unnie. I just got some thought" Chaeyoung said. "Maybe Jeong unnie is with her crush. Because yesterday she said she have to walk her crush home. Maybe they're spending the night together hahahaha." Chaeyoung said while laughing.

I suddenly stand up. "Bwoyaaa?!.. like are you serious Chae?" I asking seriously. Chaeyoung's face from 😂 changing to this 🤔. "Why unnie? Isn't it good when Jeongyeon unnie is with her crush? At least she make some progress. Don't tell me Jeongyeon mmg g unnie didn't tell you about her crush?" Chaeyoung asking me.

"Hmm no. Not yet. Or maybe she didn't want to tell me" I answer disappointly. Chaeyoung shocked face got me. "It's okay Chaeyoung. I will ask that dummy myself about her crush. She cannot run away from me." I said while smirk. Chaeyoung excuses herself as she have class after this.

After the news, i feel like I want some time alone. I walk to the rooftop to take some fresh air. When I arrived at the rooftop, I see a familiar figure there. If I not mistaken, she is the girl who talk to Jeongyeon at the gymnasium yesterday. I think her name is Jieun. At first, I don't want to approach her. But curiousity bite me.

Suddenly, I find myself walking toward Jieun unnie. "Hi, are you Jieun unnie right?" I am asking while tapping her shoulder.

She take her earbuds off and smile at me. "What? Can you repeat again? I don't listen what were you saying just now. Sorry." She answering me.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see that hehe" I apologize while pointed to the earbud. "Are you Jieun unnie right? Jeongyeon's friend?" I am asking her. She nodding her head. But I saw something weird. Why was she blushing when I mentioned Jeongyeon name? Is she like Jeongyeon?

"Hello" Jieun said while flick her finger in front of me, take me back from my thoughts.

"E-eh iam sorry hehe. I want to ask you, did you see Jeongyeon today? Or did you two meet up? Because I don't see Jeongyeon today. That's feel weird. Her team also don't know where she is" I explain to Jieun unnie.

"Hmm nope. Today I don't see her. The last time I saw her was yesterday when she walks me home" Jieun unnie answer while smile shyly. And with that, I just know that..

Jeongyeon's crush is,

Jieun unnie.