prologue

"Yahh Yoo!", nayeon shouted. "Wait for me you dummy!!"
"You are too late bunny. Come on hurry up!" jeongyeon said to her friend who looks effortlessly beautiful in her cheerleader uniform.
"Im, you better hurry up if you want to go to your cheerleading practice. We dont have many time" said jeong. Jeongyeon in her basketball jersey waiting for nayeon to catch up with her. When nayeon is near, Jeong hold her hand and take her to the music room. Jeong put her bag aside and pull off her jersey.

"Yah! What are u looking at?" she glared at nayeon.
"E-ehh, it's your fault. You didn't tell me you want to take off your jersey". Nayeon looks down as she feel her blood rushing to her face. She's blushing and she hates it. She hates the fact that jeong really have an effect on her.
"Whatever. Just don't look at me. Arasso?" jeong reminds nayeon as she pull the hem of her jersey. "Yea yea. I know" nayeon responded to her.

After jeong finished changing her jersey, she looks at nayeon and told her to sit at the center of the music room. Nayeon follows the instruction even though she still curious about what jeong wants to tell her.
"Jeongie, what are you doing? Why you drag me into this music room? You are so weird."
"Actually, I want to ask you something Im. Have you heard about the singing competition that our college sponsor?"
"Yes. What about it? "
"I think I ......"
"Yoo, dont tell me you want to take part in the competition?! nayeon cuts jeongyeon. Jeongyeon shock because nayeon get to guess what was playing in her mind for these few days.
"Yes nayeon. I think i want to try it. I want to try something new and challenge myself. And, the reason I told you this because i want you to become my partner. Maybe we can be a duo? Do you want to join me Im?" jeong asked hopefully.
Nayeon blinked her eyes many times as she heard the word "partner" came out from jeong's mouth. She feel happy and excited to hear it more.
"can you say it again, jeong?"
"say what?"
"what do you want me to do?"
"ohh... I want you to become my partner...."
Nayeon sequels, "of course jeong. I want it!!!"
"Partner in singing, nayeon"
"yeah of course!! Iam glad that you choose me jeong." nayeon hugs jeongyeon because she feeling really happy at the moment. Jeongyeon hugs nayeon back and said "Don't tell our friends or my basketball members that we join the contest. I don't want them to know it."
"Okay jeong. I pwomise I wont tell them" neyeon let herself immerses in the hug and listen to jeong's heartbeat.
"oh btw nabong iam already registered our names before i ask you. I know you would agree."
"Wait. You didn't ask for my permission yet and you already registered my name?!! Are you crazyyyyy jeongyeon?!! Why are you so confident?!!" nayeon breaks the hug and shouted at jeong.
"H-hm because I know that you love me. Hehe" jeongyeon takes a few step backward and runs from mad nayeon.
"Yoo!! Dont run. You come back here"