Chapter 2

Author POV

"Wait Im, waitt!!" jeongyeon said slightly raised her voice. She takes a deep breath before continue talking to Nayeon. "Nabong, what are doing? Why you dragging me? I lost my chance to talk to my crush. Aishh" jeong sighed.
"Haa?What do you mean? What crush?" Nayeon ask Jeong. "Dont tell me Chaeyoung or Dahyun is your crush?" nayeon continued.
"Hahaha what are you talking about?" jeong laughing. "Are you that stupid nabong? Of course neither chaeyoung nor Dubu. Forget about it. Back to you. Why are you looking for me?"
"Hmm.....because i miss you. You miss me too, aight?" nayeon ask using her baby voice. Jeongyeon looked annoyed and make a sound like she want to puke. Jeong smack nayeon's head twice and laughing at the latter.

Jeongyeon's POV

After meeting Nayeon, I went to the toilet. On my way, I saw Jihyo and Sana are discussing about something. I am curious what are they talking about. Then,  I making my way towards them.
"Hey guys. What are you guys talking about. Look so serious haa? Don't tell me that Sana made a fuss again?" I asked.  Sana is one of the famous cheerleader in the college. She always get involved with rumour that flying around the college. Jihyo,  as a student council always take an important role to clear Sana's name from the rumors.

"Yah, what are you saying, Jeong~~" Sana whines. "I'm not a trouble maker okay. Besides, you know I'm a good girl. I will never make a fuss in college."
Jeong rolls her eyes, "Yeah sure, sure. So, what are you guys discussing?  Looking serious to me."
"Hmm you knows about the singing competition right? The lecturer asked me and Sana to organize the competition. We have to organize the entry forms from the participants." Jihyo explains.
"Btw Jeongyeon, do you know that Nayeon will participates in the competition.But she said she will have a duet with someone. Do you know that someone?" Jihyo asks jeongyeon.

"E-ehhh hmmmm a duet? I really didn't know about it. Nabong never tells me anything about the competition." Jeongyeon said to them. Jeongyeon feels uneasy because Jihyo is really smart. She knows it when Jeongyeon is lying.
"Are you sure Jeongyeonie?" Jihyo asks while looking into Jeongyeon's eyes.
"Of course.Why should I lying to you right?"
"Uh-hum.."Jeong cleared her throat."I should get going now. See you guys later"
Jeongyeon walks away from Sana and Jihyo immediately.
"Unnie, don't you think that jeongyeon is weird?" Sana exclaimed.
"Yeah. I do notice it. But it's okay. I will ask Nabong about it. They must be hiding something from us."

Nayeon's POV

After the class ended, I make my ways to the gymnasium. This evening, the cheerleder team have a practice.
When i arrived at the gymnasium, i noticed that there are not only our team here, but the basketball team also have a practice. So, that's mean i get to see Jeongyeon! Yeah! Iam squealing inside my head.
"Nayeon unnie, what's are doing standing there smiling alone?" Chaeyoung approachs me out of nowhere.
"Yah! Chaeyoung you are scaring me!" Nayeon states. "Iam just having my second thought okay. Shuh shuh,you are disturbing me." Nayeon shoving Chaeyoung away.
"Yaaaaaaaaaa~~~~meanieeee!!" Chaeyoung said then make her way to the basketball team.
"See you soon Chaeyoung!" I'm shouting make sure Chae hear it.

Before the practice starts, iam doing some exercises to warm up my body. One by one the cheerleaders arrived. After the whole team complete, we start doing our cheers and movements. After 30 minutes of practice, I have decided for the team to rest.
Me and my friends Tzuyu, Yeri, Mina and Jisoo sitting on the bench resting while looking at the basketball team practicing.
"Guys, don't you think that our basketball team most of them really have a good face. I mean pretty and at the same time handsome?" I start the conversation.
"Yeah. I agree. Especially Jeongyeon unnie. She really looks cool when she playing basketball." Tzuyu said.
"Are you serious Tzuyu? Hahahaha you are not kidding right." I said.
"Of course unnie. I know you didn't like her. We're opposite okay unnie." Tzuyu answers.
"So, you telling us that you like Jeongyeon unnie, Tzuyu yah?" Mina teasing her.
"Hahahhaaha i like her but not romantically." Tzuyu states.
"I think Chaeyoung is also good looking. Despite her height,  she really looks good. Plus,  her style is one of a kind" Mina adds.
Me and my team look shock because Mina never speak or compliment someone before. Mina is a silent type even she has a problem. When our friends are talking about someone, she just listens and nods her head. This is the first time she being like this. Hmm something fishy.
"Mina, are you having a crush on Son Chaeyoung?" I asking her made my other friends look at her.
"Yah what are you talking about unnie? We're just friend." Mina said. But I know she is lying because she is blushing right now.
While we are talking, Jisoo suddenly asking us to look at the gymnasium corner. We saw Jeongyeon is talking to someone. Jeong smiling from ear to ear while talking to that girl.
"Who is she?" Jisoo asking the group.
"I think she one of our senior. Hmm Jiuen unnie. But, she known as IU unnie if iam not mistaken." Tzuyu said.
"But, what is her relationship with Jeongyeon?" I asking my friends. They are all shaking their heads because they don't have any clues.
Suddenly,  I remembered that other days Jeongyeon has talked about her crush.
"OMG, MAYBE SHE IS JEONGYEON CRUSH?!!!" iam yelling because this is too shocking. I should ask Jeong about this. This can't be.This can't be!!