CHAPTER 3

Author's POV

After the training end, Nayeon rushing towards Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon and her friends still cooling down. But Nayeon didn't care. She pulls Jeongyeon's hand and drags her from the basketball player.

"Jeong, who was that?" Nayeon asks?
"What do you mean who was that? I don't understand."
"I saw you talked to someone before. And she's not familiar. Who is she?"
"Ah, do you mean Jiuen unnie? Well, she our senior you know." Jeongyeon answers simply.
"Okay I know she is our senior. But, what is your relationship with her? Are you friend with her?", Nayeon asking. Jeongyeon didn't answer her question. Nayeon wait and wait until Jeongyeon about to open her mouth. Jeongyeon asks Nayeon to close her eyes for a second.

"Nabong, I will answer your question but you need to close your eyes first", Jeongyeon said. Nayeon puzzles for a sec before nods her head and close her eyes. "Okay Iam already close my eyes. Now answer my question."

Jeongyeon holds her laugh before tip toe to run away from Nayeon. Nayeon feels weird because Jeong takes her time too long to answer the question. She starts to call jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon?"

No answer.

"Jeongyeon ah?"

Still. No answer. Nayeon can't keep her patience as if she know that Jeongyeon already left.

"YAH YOO JEONGYEON. FUCccckk itttt" Nayeon screaming and cursing. Nayeon left the gym with a angry face to find Jeongyeon. She go to their classroom and the classmates say Jeongyeon already going home. Before Nayeon going home, she makes sure to texts Jeongyeon.

"You will gett it tomorrow Yoo!!! Fuck youu!!"

Send.

Jeongyeon's POV

I reads a message from Nabong. She kind of scary I think. But what should I do. I made a promised with Jiuen unnie to walks her home today. I can't tells Nayeon unnie and our friends because I know that they will tease me and Jiuen unnie. It's not that I don't like it but actually my relationship with Jiuen unnie is complicated. I don't know Jiuen unnie's feeling toward me. But for now, she and i just a friend. She knows my feeling toward her, yet she didn't rejects or accepts me. She told me for now it's better just to be friend.

I think that I might have a chance with her because she didn't rejects me. I am sure if I put more efforts to court her, she will accepts me. It's just maybe she  not used with this kind of relationship. You know a relationship between girl and girl. In Korea, they didn't accept the same sex relationship. But, love for me is genderless. I can't control my feeling. It's just love at first sight when I saw Jiuen unnie. I don't know what is my sexual orientation, but I am sure that I like Jiuen unnie. Yes, for now.

In my basketball jersey, I am waiting Jieun unnie at the gate. I feels excited and kind of nervous because it's my first time to walks her home. I am listening to music while waiting for her. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and looks at my right sight. There she is. Jieun unnie in her school uniform, wearing a cute smile, in a high ponytail is tapping my shoulder. I feels the world stops for a moment. I cannot help myself to smile. She looks so cute and beautiful.

"Hey Jeongyeon-ah. Earth to Jeongyeon". Jieun unnie said and then flicks my forehead.
"Yah, unnie! It's hurt!" I groans and touch my forehead. Jieun unnie just laughs at me.
"Sorry, i keep you waiting" Jien unnie says.
"Hahhaa no biggie unnie. So, let's go?", I said and the we start to walk.
"Yes sure. Let's go."

I let Jiuen unnie to walk first so that I can snaps her photo from behind.

Click!

Of fuck! I thought. I forgot to silents the phone. Jieun unnie turns around to faces while smirks at me .

"What are you doing, Jeongyeon-ah?" She said and smirks.
"Ah, n-no no.. iam taking a picture of the sky. It's look extra beautiful today hehe" I said to her. Iam sure my face is red right now.

" Yeah sure. Let me see the picture." Jieun unnie says and then walking to me. I have no choice but to show her what did I captured. She looks at the photo and then look into my eyes. Iam avoiding her eyes because i am too embarrassed. All I can see from the corner or my eyes, she is smiling.

"If you want to take a photo of me, just tell me okay. I don't mind. So, now let's take a selfie of you and me. Smile", she said and take our selfie. After she satisfied with the photo, she give me my phone back.
"Don't forget to sent me the photo okay" Jiuen unnie said.
"But I don't have your number. Let's exchange number." I give my phone to her. She take my phone and write her number. She saved her name in my phone with Jiuen-ah ❤️.. Oh my god why she did that. Iam not complaint though. After that, we are heading to her house. Iam amused with her house because her house is so big and have many cars. I think she a rich person but she didn't show it.

When we arrived in front of her door house, she thanking me shyly. We bid goodbye to each other. When I am about to leave, she called me to says See you tomorrow.

After hearing that words from her, automatically I am smiling from ear to ear. She asking me to leave first before she heading inside her house. I am waving to her and heading straight to my house. After cleaning myself, iam text Jiuen unnie to give her the picture. After a few minutes, sher reply and we chatting each other for minutes before I go to sleep. Can't wait for tomorrow.