6

👉👈 sorry for taking so long to update. Especially for those who are waiting for my stories.... I'm too emotional to read of those of u who message me.... thank u guys... I thought no one like to read my story.
Anyways..... here comes the update... It took me to read again my story to visualized my next chapter hope u like it...

☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️

"What is that!!!???"
All of them get shocked when they see the guys in front of their open cell.
There standing their 3 guard on duty, while behind them is an old man that look like in higher rank based on his stars on his shoulders.
"Are u still in trouble? You guys still bothering him?"
"No sir, we are just having fun."
"Really? Do u want me to put you again in another cell? Do you think you can fool me? Having fun in the middle of the night?" The officer said while lifting his eyebrows.
"Ah-"
"Go to your respective bed."
"Y- yes sir."

Jimin is about to go to his place when the officer called him.
"You, come here!"
"Huh? Me?"
"Yes, you, come here"
Jimin nervously come closer to the officers. He think that he might put in another cell.
"Come here, and let's talk to my office." The warden told him.
"Huh?"
"Faster,  you., bring him."
Other prisoner look at them.
"They have their new toy"
"What shall we do?"
"We need to tell this to others. Tomorrow my visitor will come I will let him know and tell it to our boss."

"Major taemin wants to meet you." The officer said while pointing at the guy.
"Huh? Why?" Jimin ask.
"I just mention to him that we have a pretty inmate here. I just told him it's a waste that you are staying here with a not so good surroundings and environment.  And beside it came to my knowledge that they always bully you. You are in danger there. That's why I'm requesting for you to have your own cell, so that you don't need to worry someone might hurt you. We still didn't know when your case will be pursued. "

Jimin wants to rant and tell them that they doing an illegal detention. He just keep quit because they might notice that he knows about law.
"What are you going to do to me?"
"Ah, we will transfer you to another cell. Your own cell. They will treat you good because you are pretty."
"Why? Just because I'm pretty they will treat me good?"
"Ofcourse! Anyways I will tell you some other time why. Just promise me that you will be a good boy to us, with major taemin. And I will assure you no one will hurt you and treat you bad."
"T-thank you,  it's really bad there where I came from. I can't sleep there because  I know they are planning something against me."
"That's what I'm trying to say. Just be a good boy to us and no one will harm you, okay?"
"Yes sir, thank you very much!"
"Good! Hey, you, bring him to the cell in the end of hallway and give him some clothes so he can change."
"Yes, sir." The officer said and he guide jimin to go to his new cell.

"What did I told you major taemin, he is really pretty right?"
"Yes, you are right. We might have a good commission on that one."
Jimin heard it before the officer close the door.
'They might be the one that we are looking for. If I will dig more and know that you two are the reason I will make sure you will root in hell' jimin think.
They are near in his new cell when jimin notice that the officer grip is still tight.
"Uhm, sir, u can leave my arm I will not run."
"I know."
Jimin look at the officer. The cap almost covered it face. He just see his nose and those beautiful lips. It's enough for him to know who it is.

"I know you will not run because you came here on your own will."
"Jungkook hyung!"
"Shhh.... don't be too loud. You're crazy jimin. You must declined what yoongi ask you!"  Jungkook said while clenching his teeth due to suppressing his emotion.
"What are you telling hyung? What are you doing here? How did you come?"
"Yoongi, use his influence and connection so they can put me here, so that I can protect you. But what I'm telling you is why you agreed on this? I know you have a lot of knowledge on this line of job but it's not enough to-"
"Jungkook hyung, please. I don't want to argue with you. Atleast I want to know there is someone on my side."
"But-"
"Please...."

Jungkook took a deep breath.
"Okay, take your rest. Atleast now I will be calm because I know you are safe here. If anything happen I'm just here around."
Just that jungkook lock his cell when he came inside.
Jimin look around. Atleast jungkook is right. This place is safe for now. He can sleep in peace.

"Chim!!" The guard on duty knock on his cell.
Jimin suddenly jolt up on his bed.
"Huh? Why?" He said while rubbing his eyes.
"I just want to make sure that you are safe. I bring you some breakfast." Jungkook said while unlocking the cell door and bringing the tray with food.
"Wow, fried egg and ham. Fried rice with coffee.  I miss this kind of breakfast. Yesterday and the other day only coffee and bread they give us. Now there is fruits too."
"Wash your mouth before you eat."
Jimin slowly look at jungkook. His face still in neutral but he knows that he is just teasing him.
Now that jungkook is here he feel safe and one to him even though he is not expressing his emotion to him.
"Yea sir!"
"I will put it here at the table and I leave."
"Wait."
"Why"
"Don't go, stay for a while."
"I need to go. They might notice we know each other."
"Because..... I.... miss.... you."
"Huh?" Jungkook look shocked.
"It's hard to be in here. I remember namjoon hyung. I want someone to talk to. Let's just talk."
"It's your fault."
"Jungkook hyung, please."
"Okay, wash your mouth and I stay here at the door so that I can see if someone is coming."

Jimin hurriedly go to the bathroom. He wash his face and mouth. The. He hurriedly came back so he can see jungkook.
But to his disappointment jungkook is not there anymore.
'Hmp. I hate him! He said he will wait and stay but he still leave me!' Jimin thought while going to the table and eat his breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

See you on next chapter.

Borahae
🐹🐱🐨🐿🐣🐯🐰