IWATLN. / Alabama/Jodi

Calbria 20/ (This is unhinged) (And I'm high asf and horn so yea and this shit gay asf)

It was my  best friend Alabama 21st birthday. And she threw a big ass club party and it was full asf in there.

It was already 3 sum and the party started at 7 some some people was leaving and sum was just arriving

Looking  ass  by Nicki minaj blasted thru the club (My favorite song from the queen)

Alabama already did her showing and shit so she was chilling and doing shit

I had my lace dress on. (The picture and the face claim.)

Everybody was drunk and we was all lit.

I turned around and walked from off the dance floor And walked to out little booth vip area upstairs.

Eyes was all on me as walked my boots hit the stairs clattering.

When I made it there the bouncer handed me a shot glass, I downed it quickly but gagged from it, it was Crown royal blackberry my least favorite. I grabbed another anyway and quickly downed it.

He let me in and  shut the door to the succluded room.

"I bet Jayne suggested that shit its her favorite." I mumbled

When I made it to the circle our little party and circle of friends was crowded in.

I looked for a seat but there was no empty seat where I could sit. " come sit right here bae." I heard . I looked over and seen Bama patting her lap.

I smelled and went over and sat down.

I picked up my phone and took some selfish with Bama and the back and shit.

"Aye yall wanna play drunk Dare or double dare freaky edition , " Kay said.

It was really just girls up in our lil circle the boys was around down stairs with the crowd in the crowded area.

"Yea let's play." I said grinding on Alabama lap as Freak nasty blasted threw the speakers.

She smacked and grabbed  my ass. And that shit felt good lowkey. So I started throwing it back as the beat dropped.

She was rubbing and grabbing real low close to my area as she recorded. I felt her hands itching towards my panties.

Just as I felt as she was about to touch down there. Tyra said something. "OK,  i Pick Bria, Dare or double dare?" She asked me

"Um, double dare." I said sipping from Alabama straw. She had some Pink Whitney and lemonade and her cup and we was sipping the fuck outta that."

"Um I double dare you to kiss Jodi and suck alabama nipples." She said they laughed.

I shrugged and I got up. Walking over to jodi she smiled i grabbed her face and pulled her up close to me we kissed well made out for while.

Our  tongues swirled around in eachothers  mouths the four other girls cheered.

I let go of her face and walked back over to Alabama sitting down on her lap I pulled down the top of her dress. Her peirced breast pop out.

I liked on them each, before bringing the right one into my mouth, I heard her gasp

Brining my hand up to them as I sucked and linked on the right one I, ranked my fingers around the left one .

She moaned lowly and she grabbed my ass.

I started to  grind on her lap. " alright now that enough." Kay said laughing

I gave it one last good suck before letting go of them." OK bria now its you turn pick some one to do it." Tay said.

I nodded I looked between the six other  girls in the room. "Sula, dare or double dare?" I asked her.

"Dare." She said, I laughed. Thinking to myself a thought came to min. "I dare you to..... strip naked until the rest of the game." I said .

Everybody busted out laughing. She stood up and took of her dress, then her bra, her pretty ass titties. She then pulled the dress down to the floor.

She already had no panties on so she was practically already naked.

She shook her tittes as she sat on top of her dress that was on the couch.

"OK now its my turn and ofcourse ima pick the birthday girl." Sula said causing everybody to clap.

"OK so dare or double dare?" She asked.

Alabama thought for a moment then spoke." Double dare" she said

"I dare you........... to get but naked and then let Bria and jodi eat you out from the back to the front until you come in they mouth."

Everybodh mouth dropped before bussing out laughing. Alabama shrugged laughing before pulling the rest of her dress down.

Me and jodi stood up waiting for her.

When she got done she bent over on the couch facing all our way. We walked up on her and even thought it was dark we could still tell how wet she was.

The other girls crowded around with they phones.

I started first, I licked her booty hole and started to eat her out that eat first jodi sucked on her clit.

Alabama moaned, I stuffed my tongue in her ass before stuffing my fingers into her tight pussy.

She moaned again. "Mhmm eat that ass." Sula said moaning.

I was enjoying the fuck outta myself. I went down to he pussy and licked between her lips. "Omg fuckk." Alabama moaned

I licked her pussy entrances as she moaned over and over again.

Joined and I face met and we kissed still finger fucking Alabama.

Juices started to slowly fall outta Alabama as her legs trembled, letting go of jodi lips.

We started to eat Alabama out again. Her legs shook handed this time and she started to make uncontrollable nosies loudly.

She moaned louder began before cutting her self off she started to cum and cream at the same time we both caught it inside our mouths swalling and drink it.

We she got down I took one last lick before back away. "Yea that pussy came." Kay said rubbing Alabama hole.

I stood up off of my knees before sitting down.

"OK so I'm next." Alabama said.
____________________________________________ Part 2 because I can add a lot of shit to this and boys I lowkey wanna add ddot or Tyler