Summertime Sadness: DD Osama

Konny Tegan/ 23yrs old

7:45 pm
_________________________

Today was me and my Husband's  anniversary. June 15 The Summertime.

Right now he was over at his record label. He recently got a new artist to his label. I was home cooking a meal at his request. Tonight was gonna be an very important night he said.

I was cooking his favorite meal. Salmon and Alfredo pasta. I specially ordered his favorite wine from the most expensive winery. The bottles was 6000 dollars each.

I had on my white   slip on dress, and had my micro links in a pony tail. I was so ready to see him, especially since he's been working late the past couple days.

He said he would be home at 9pm sharp. Untill then ill keep cooking.
____________________________________________
9:45 pm .

He was 45 mins late. And the food was getting cold so I started to eat.

As I was eating the door opened, I quickly put my fork down and fixed my dress so my cleavage was showing. The dress fit my curvy body perfectly.

I heard foot steps coming down the hallway . I seen him and smilled.

"Hey baby." I said smilling.
He nodded. My smile dropped

He sat down with a briefcase next to him. I was confused because he never had a briefcase before. I didn't pay attention thought because he looked so good right now.

I smilled again we looked at me. His eyes was low and bloodshot red, his signature look.

"Konny we need to talk." He said and this tone that I didn't like.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked him putting my wine glass down as I was about to take a sip.

He didn't say anything. "Hunny did something happen at work." I said fixing my self in the seat.

"No nothing happened. I can't- i can't do this anymore I want a divorce." He said.

My whole word stopped when he said them words. My heart dropped.

"What the fuck do you mean you want a divorce." I said as my eyes started to water.

"I mean I want a divorce. I fell out of love with you and I'm just gonna admit it I cheated." He said as his head hung low

I shook and threw my wine glass at him. Hitting his cheek at shattered as it made contact with the ground .

"With who how could you David." I said as cried harder.

"Marely." He said . I froze.

"MY FUCKING SISTER REALLY DAVID OUT OF  EVERYBODY EVERY FUCKING BODY."  I yelled.

"It can just be easy for the both of us if you sign the paper." He said pulling the yellow folder out the briefcase.

"IM NOT SIGNING SHIT." I yelled. He looked at me with a death stare. I swear with that look I could tell he was killing my soul.

"Yes you are. I dont wanna be with you anymore." He said. I cried harder as I banged on the table top.

"Why you gotta be so fucking difficult Konny just sigh the fucking papers and get this shit over with my lawyers and security would be over soon  to collect my things in the papers." He said getting out of his chair and starting to walk away.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU DAVID. FUCK YOUR BROTHER AND FUCK OY I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH." I yelled as I tears covered my face.

I grabbed the wine bottle and threw at him. Missing him by an inch. It shattered

He walked down the hallway.

I sat there and cried pushing everything off the glass table. The things shattered.

Banging on the table I cried harder and harder.

"How could he do this." I whispered to myself choking on my tears.

Sliding on the ground next to the mess I grabbed the other bottle out of the winery thing and popped it open.

I drunk it, some spilled on my white dress staining it. As I drunk out of the bottle I looked over at the orange envelope that had a mess all over it.

Putting the bottle down I grabbed the folder. Opening up I red over the divorce paper as tears filled my eyes again.

He was giving me the two houses out of the 5 and 60% of his earnings 3 out of the five cars we owned, one of the yachts and the private jet and coparenting over out 3 year old daughter. Adrienne who was currently with his mom. I guess she didn't know about the divorce.

I hit my head on the wall and sighed hardly as tears rolled down my face. I wrapped my arms around my knees. Bringing them close to my face.
__________________________________________
David.

I was at my divorce party having the time of my life.

I was finally free. With my liquor and my hand I walked over to ddot who looked like he was not appreciating the party.

"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you ain't you happy for me?" I said

"I mean nigga you divorced a good women just for some hoes. Then your daughter men nigga idk Konny was a great women." He said. I smacked my teeth

"Nigga you seem like you want her. And nigga look at all these bad bitches I can fuck whenever I want." I said laughing showing him the strippers shaking ass.

"Man whatever." He said

"Yea nigga stop being lame come join the party lame ass nigga I know you want some ass in you face." I said laughing waiting for his expression

He started to laugh.

"Thats what I'm talking about nigga let's go." I said

Deep down I knew he felt a typa way he always was against everything I did that was against konny. I felt like that nigga always wanted her . Even thought we getting divorced he still ain't gonna be able to take her no nigga ain't gonna be able to.

Not if I'm still breathing.

I laughed.
____________________________________________

Should I make this a story so konny can get her get back?????

Konnyxddot ????

Dd getting what the fuck he deserve soon???

Just gotta comment?????