Presidential Shit ~ Luhtyler

So in this book imagine we have another black president dad. That's not Obama
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taylor Jackson |17 years old | The white house | 3:48 pm.
__________________

I was sitting in my dads oval office with my mom. I was being  lectured because the Secret service and the press caught me sneaking out. For the fifth time.

"This is your fifth time fucking embarrassing this family, do you not realize we the fucking first family Taylor. Its cameras watching our every fucking move." My dad said angrily.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Dont roll your eyes at your father." My mom said.

I rolled them again. "Yall on my back because I'm 17 trying to have fun like on my soul, I can't do nothing but stay in this house all day like, I can't even go see my friends like yall act like a bitch gonna die or some." I said typing on my phone.

"First you better watch your language lil girl and second, we trying to protect you and the good name of this family."

I rolled my eyes. "Taylor listen  we have an important image to keep up for this family, we already seen as the ratched and ghetto black people that they don't want to run America. Its not like you just going out, its picture of you hanging with boys that smoke. Why can't you just be like Payton." My dad said.

I sighed. "Here you go with the comparing me to her, like she don't do stuff yall just never caught her." I said rolling my eyes checking my messages on my phone

"You keep this behavior up your going to a borden school out of this country." My dad said

I rolled my eyes. Here he goes with this threat again.

"Taylor this is serious, the press calls you. The wild daughter of America, you out here giving boys lapdances and drinking at partys." My mom said

I chuckled at the name, before stopping seeing the look on their faces.

"Ok first I was not drinking and ok." I said standing up being done with this conversation.

"Taylor we are not done talking." My dad said.

"Well I'm done listening, by love you." I said  opening the door and walked out .

I walked down the stairs being met with my driver ." Come on eddy take me home " l said not wanting to stay in here.

He nodded, my secret service  security started to walk ahead of me as the door opened. I seen thousands of reporters and random people behind the gate taking pictures and shouting things.

Reporter one : "Taylor, Taylor pose  for the picture." He said, causing me to pose

Reporter two : The wild daughter of America ,  how do you feel about that name  Taylor?" She said.

I stopped, but I was getting pushed ahead by my security but I quickly shouted an answer. " I really can't say to much because they pushing me but I guess I'm that bitch and yall obsessed with me ." I yelled to them causing them to go  up in an roar.

When I got to the back seat of the car I stood up on the seat and leaned on the door to get over the security.

Reporter three : "why is she acting like this, trump family would never."

"Yall should follow me on ig so we can make America great again bitchhhhhh." I said mocking trump sticking my tounge out and shooting birds with my middle fingers in the air. They shot thousands or  millions of pictures.