Oreos ~ Sugarhillddot

Tia / 16

I was chilling in the kitchen at my brothers dd house

I had staid over here for the weekend because it was close to my school and I can walk over there on monday.

As I was searching in the cabinets for the oreos I put there earlier today, I heard someone walk in.

I turned around and gasped, I Seen my brother fine ass bestfriend Darrien eating my fucking oreos.

"Why the fuck you eating my shit?" I said.

He laughed, "what the fuck is funny?" I said mugging him

"Aye, I ain't gonna cap these bitches good as fuck." He said laughing harder before grabbing another one and eating it in my face.

I grabbed my unopened caprisun and threw it at him he ducked it.

I walked over to him and grabbed my oreos.

I looked in the container and it was only like 5 left, but it was a whole container when I put it in there.

When he seen the look on my face he laughed harder.

I put the oreos on the counter and started to swing on him.

And he was tryna grabbing my arms tryna stop me.

"Why the fuck would you eat my shit?" I asked him pushing him back

"I ain't gonna lie I just wanted to make you lil ass mad, I knew them bitches was yours." He said laughing harder

That cause me to swing on him some more.

"Aye stop." He said laughing harder.

I huffed loudly before stumping over to the living room.

I seen my older brother dd sitting on the couch.

I stood infront of him."Dd you fucking bestfriend ate all my freaking oreos." I said groaning.

He laughed hard asf. "What the fuck is so funny?" I asked.

"I told him to eat em." He said leaning his head back laughing. Darrien walked in the living room laughing as well. I picked up a couch pillow and swung on Dd with it.

Then I kicked darrien with my furry boots.

He groaned but then started to laugh again both of them.

"Aint shit fucking funny yall both gonna have to see me right now." I said stepping getting into a fighting stance. They laughed hard.

They thought I was joking . I pulled my shorts down and took my bracelets off.

They looked at me. "Ight we was just playing im going to the store anyways to get your ass some more chill out." Dd said getting up and grabbing his things.