Side piece / Sugarhillddot

I lowkey hate this character but wtv

______>_><<>_><<<<<<<<<_><_<_<_>>_<_><<

Kehlani pov.

I've been talking to this married men shit I've been talking to alot of married mens but shit I'm just young and turnt. I turned 18 a couple months ago.

But that wasn't even the start I've been turnt since I hit the teens. I was always called fast by the adults but I never cared because it was the truth.

I always snuck out and had a boyfriend since I was 10. I started going to grown folks parties at 15 and Had sex with a 25 year old that same year .

But shit I just never cared.

I walked into his multi million dollar mansion.
Instantly I seen the kids toys layed out on the ground. I smelled expansive collannge and knew he was home.

I walked up stairs to his office. And see him sitting behind his desk counting money.

He glanced up at me. and looked back down. "Hey Mr gangsta." I said sitting my plump butt on his desk.

He didn't utter a word to me the 26 yearold
Darrien Jimenez or el asesino As the streets would call him cause he basically runs it.

I went inside my bag and grabbed a blow pop. Cherry flavored. He watched as I opened and started to suck and lick in it.

His face soften as he watched me. I heard him grunt. "Kehlani what are you doing here?" He asked me

"I came to see you daddy." I said in a tone .
"Well I'm busy so ima need you to go." He said. I rolled my eyes he knew that wasent gonna work on me.

I got up and walked around the table dropping my blow pop in the trash. I walked up to him sitting on the table causing all the money that he was counting to fall on the ground.

He groaned. "What the fuck Kehlani ." He said grabbing my neck. He pushed me back  on the desk and I hit my head.

"Oh I like it when you play ruff."  I said smilling. But he looked he wanted to kill me .

"Bit-." He was cut off by the door opening and some starting to talk.

I looked back I seen his wife and the doorway. Her face was in shock. I laughed loudly. Darrien glanced down at me.

His wife had on  glasses and a long sleeve shirt and some long tights.

Her hands covered her mouth.

"Didn't I tell you not to ever open my office door huh." Darrien said letting go of my neck.

I laughed as I watched leaning up from his desk.

She tried to explain and justify herself. But it was no use he was already mad.

I watched as he grabbed her hair and pulled her down the hallway. She screamed for him to let go. He kept walking.

Untill he came back I touched up my makeup. A little girl walked in the room. She looks about the age of 7 or 8.

"Are you my daddys new friend?" She asked.
"Naw I'm not his friend im his new gangsta bitch and before yall walked in he was bout to fuck this tight nice pussy." I said she held her hand over her mouth.

"Those are not good words." She said.
"Girl shut the fuckup."

I shrugged getting up and pulled her out the room and closed the door.

Taking my biker shorts that hugged my body off. I took off my panties as well.

Sitting back on top of his desk on top of the money. I started to circle my clit. I moaned and moaned.

The door opens. Darrien walks in with bright red knuckles . "Im sorry you had to see that mommy. " he said coming up to me rubbing my pussy . "That bitch in there mean nonthing to me im yo man and always will be. I'm only with her for my daughter. " he said. I nodded

He walked back to his chair. As he sat down he grabbed some of the cash he was counting and rubbed it on my pussy.

"I get so wet when we talk money." I said

He made it rain on me I kept rubbing. I creamed hard getting tired from the motion.

Grabbing a hundred i wiped my pussy with it.

He put the money in his mouth and started to chew

He pulled his hard dick out and stuck it inside of me.

____________________________________________poppy / His wife

I cried in the room with my bruised up body

I got to get the fuck from out of here. But I know if I run he's gonna kill me.

He sat there and let that bitch cuss at me he's such a fucking cheater I hate him but I love him.

help I called out inside my head.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●