I wanna show you off ~ Dd osama

This lowkey based off my book agora hills that I didn't finish lmaoo I literally only mad it to chapter 2 lmaoooo ( it wasn't getting views.) 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Michelle| 16 years old | David's home
____________________________________________

I was at my boyfriends house eating, we had brought some Chinese food and I was fucking that shit up.

He was on live so he was barely eating or paying attention to it, and his food looked good asf.

I was out of camera view so they was not able to see me, they don't even know we date. And we have been dating for atleast 6 or 8 months

As he was talking to his fans, I snuck my fork over there and took one of his orange chickens. I looked at him as I ate it.

Ion think he saw me though, I snuck my fork back over there and took another chicken, and stared at him as I ate it.

He still didn't look over here and say nothing. I chuckle a little.

Sneaking my fork back over there I tried to grab two this time.

I was struggling to grab it, I looked up at him and he was looking at me side eyeing me.

I laughed. "Mami why you tryna take my foodddd." He said laughing a little.

I frowned, and looked at his phone.

He looked at me and then looked at his phone. The comments were going up, asking who that was and stuff.

Davidswife : David you cheating on me ?

Pleasedontlack00: Dd got a shawty, the luh durk of Harlem???

Ddotcumslut : Rue when was this ???😰

Onikasthongs : Nooooo my manning.

"Omg davidddddd." I said, frowning. "Why said, you don't want them to know you my wife?" He said frowning as well

"Stoppppppp, I do your fans just mean." I said drinking some of my water.

He turned back to the phone." If I show yall my wife yall gone be mean, she scared yall gonna be mean to her." He said seriously.

I smiled a little knowing that he cared for my self esteem and how I felt.

I looked at the phone and watched the comments.

Simone_4 : we not gonna be meaning.

Ddsbaby : Show herrr we not gonna laughh

"Yall sure I don't want yall hurting her feelings." He said

I looked at the comments  they was all saying yes and show me and stuff .

He called me over with a hand gesture, I shook my head.  " cmere mama I'm tryna show you off."

I shook my head again before getting up.

I started to walk to the kitchen before getting stopped by hands wrapping around my waist and I was being lifted off the ground.

"David no please " I pleaded with him.

"Its ok mama they just wanna see you.," he said sitting down with me in his lap infront of the camera.

I looked at the phone hiding my face a little.

"Yall here she go she shy as fuck though." He said.

I watched the comments.

Ddotcumslut : Aweeee she soo pretty whats your name ?

Pleasedontlack00:dd girl bad asf 😍

Davidswife : My man got a girlfriend a least she bad asf though.

Jayklikin : yall I know my wife bad.

I chuckled at jay comment, leaning back against him

"Jay nigga stop playing with me, and tell them yo name mama." He said kissing my neck repeatedly. I giggled because it tickled.

"Um hey  my name is Michelle." I said waving at the live a little.

"Yea this my wife and soon to be baby mama." He said laughing and gripping and rubbing my titties under my sweater.

I bit my lip. Causeing the live to throw  shocked emojis and stuff.

"Daviddd stopp." I said removing his hand.

"Since when you don't want me to rub on my titties?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my neck pushing me back on him. "Dont roll your eyes at me shawty."

"Ok ok, ill Stoppppp." I said laughing

He let go off my neck, "yall he be dead ass abusing me." I said looking at the camera.

"Naw, I be abusing that kitty thought." He said grabbing a hand full of my ass.

I gasped and my mouth dropped i slowly turned around and looked at him.

"Boy please when have you?" I said knowing I was fronting.

The comments sent laughing emojis. " yall she lying i just beat fat ma up like  2 hours ago." He said laughing.

"Howww whatttt?" I said acting confused.

"Yea I had you just like this." He said grabbing the back of neck and pushing my face down on the table he stood up behind me and put one of legs on the table.

Then he started to dry hump me. "Yall I had her just like this screaming and creaming all over." He said laughing hard sitting back down. "David why would you so that." I said moving out of the way embarrassed asf .

"Naw cause you here fronting like I don't putting that shit down " he said.

"Omg I hate you." I said grabbing my phone and running up stairs.

"Wait mami I'm sorry." He said "no fuck you." I responded slamming the room door.

"Mama ima make  it up to you.." he said.
____________________________________________

Part two coming soon im tired asf