•Regina•

Gina closes her eyes and laughs. Her dark brown hair swinging with her movements. An ice-cold feeling is letting me shake like a damn kid who's frightened! I used to let others shake like that and now it's my... daughter, who's doing it. I can't even believe she's here. And where did she get that scar? Did someone hurt her? Did I-
„I didn't thought you would recognize me...Mother"
Well, I thought you were dead! „I'm-"
„Regina? What is going on?"
Emma...
I feel her warm touch in my hand and how she's checking on me with her eyes. „Baby, you're shaking! Are you okay? Do you know her?" So many questions and so dark answers...
Gina looks at Emma and for a second there's a suprising look in her black eyes. „Yeah, Regina. Who am I? Tell your girlfriend... How you left me!"
A sharp pain goes through my heart and a tear rolls down my cheek. Gina stands up and comes closer to me.
„Tell her how you betrayed me!" Her voice is cracking.
„How you tried...", she stops and turns around ready to leave this scene.
I grab her wrist and hold her back. „I know what I did and nothing can make it go away. But please stay... I thought you were dead. I thought I lost you so many years ago..."
Gina stops for a minute and then answers: „Damn right..." With these words she pulls her arm out of my grib and opens a portal. Then she's gone and can't hear my words anymore: „Gina... I've been a terrible mother..." I feel Emma's suprised look in my neck, but I can't explain it to her right now, that that's Snow half-sister and so Emma's aunt. But at the same time my daughter by blood. Damn that's messed up...
The strength of my legs leaves me alone too and I fall on my knees. I try to hold the tears in, but then Emma pulls me in her arms and I let it all out. All the uncried tears and all the sadness, that I thought I'd overcome by now pushes me down. Emma just holds me, while we sit on the ground. „Shhh... I'm here... Let it all out Baby..."

After a few minutes she pulls me on my feet and we go back inside. Me still sobbing.
„Sit down, I'm right back", Emma says going in the kitchen. She comes back on the couch with tissues and a cup of tea. I'm still shaking, so my she puts a blanket over me and starts a fire in the fireplace. I grab the tea and snuggle up to her. After a while I stop sobbing and finally crying. Emma just played with my hair the whole time and gave me kisses on the head. It was completely silent except the fire crackling, when I started to talk. „You know I'm so grateful in moments like this, that you're my girlfriend" I turn my head around and Emma kisses me. „Me too. I love you... You wanna talk about what happened back there Baby?"
I sit up and nod. „I couldn't help but overhear. Is she your daughter?", Emma asks while rubbing my back.
„Yes, she is... But she's not just my daughter...", I sigh and turn around to look Emma in the eyes, „...She's Snow's half sister and your-..." Get it together, just say it! „Emma, she's also your aunt."
There are too many emotions in the savior's eyes to let me tell what she's feeling right now.
After an eternity she breaks the silence. „Well, that's messed up. Probably more than anything in this family."
„Yes, nothing seems normal in this family."
Suddenly Emma begins to laugh hard and me too. Hell, how messed up everything is! I sleep with my daughter's niece, but we're not related and look the same age.

So you're not angry or upset?", I ask carefully. She takes my face in her hands. „I love you Regina... Nothing will ever make me turn on you. Not even this. And I'm not angry. Traumatized maybe, but... Hell, I'm so bad in love with you. It doesn't matter to me."
I turn red and remind myself to buy a ring for this woman after fixing the broken relationship to my daughter...