Chapter 1: The Rebellious Son

Arjun, a 17-year-old with a penchant for trouble, leaned against the graffiti-covered walls of a Delhi street. His friends, Sameer and Riya, flanked him, their laughter echoing in the air. The trio, known for their rebellious spirit, shared a camaraderie that often teetered on the edge of defiance.

In the midst of their banter, Arjun absorbed the art of bad mouthing with a mischievous grin. Sameer, the charismatic instigator, fueled the fire with witty insults and clever retorts that Arjun eagerly absorbed. Riya, the bold and sharp-tongued girl, contributed to the verbal sparring, turning their conversations into a battleground of words.

Meanwhile, at Arjun's home, a sense of frustration loomed in the air. His parents, Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor, exchanged worried glances in the living room. The walls seemed to absorb the tension as Arjun's defiance escalated.

At home, Arjun enters through main door, disrespected his parents with casual indifference. Mrs. Kapoor, her patience waning, tried to engage in conversation.

Mrs. Kapoor: "Arjun, how was your day?"

Arjun, dismissively: "Whatever, Mom. It's just the same boring stuff."

Mr. Kapoor, concerned: "We're just trying to understand, Arjun. You seem distant lately."

Arjun, rolling his eyes: "Why do you care? It's my life."

He left for his room. The exchange left an uneasy atmosphere, signaling the growing divide between Arjun and his parents. Arjun's rebellious tendencies intensify every single day.

Arjun's disrespectful behavior continued to escalate, creating a tense atmosphere within the Kapoor household. In the midst of the chaos, his parents struggled to understand the source of his defiance.

One evening, Arjun stormed into the house, headphones blaring, drowning out his mother's attempts at conversation.

Mrs. Kapoor, trying to connect: "Arjun, can we talk? How was your day?"

Arjun, snapping back: "Why don't you get off my case? I don't need your constant nagging."

The Kapoor family sat around the dinner table, a strained silence lingering in the air. Arjun's eyes were fixed on his plate, a clear sign of his growing frustration.

Mrs. Kapoor, cautiously: "Arjun, we need to talk about this. You're pushing us away, and we don't know why."

Arjun, dismissively: "Talk? All you do is talk. I'm not a kid anymore. I can handle my own life."

Mr. Kapoor, trying to reason: "Arjun, we're not trying to control you. We just want to understand what's going on."

Arjun, scoffing: "Understand? You'll never understand. You're stuck in your old-fashioned ways."

Mrs. Kapoor, hurt but determined: "We love you, Arjun. We just want what's best for you."

Arjun, rolling his eyes: "Love? All you do is smother me with your expectations."

The room filled with an oppressive silence as Arjun's words hung in the air. The strained relationship between parents and son reached a new low, setting the stage for the unconventional plan that would soon unfold.

As Arjun continued to distance himself, his parents exchanged worried glances, grappling with the challenge of reaching their rebellious son.

Outside the home, Arjun's friends fueled the fire of defiance. In a scene at a local hangout, Sameer and Riya goaded him into pushing boundaries further.

Sameer, slyly: "Your parents just don't get it, Arjun. You need to break free from their rules."

Riya, challenging: "Show them you're your own person. Do whatever you want."

Arjun, influenced by his friends, began embracing a rebellious identity, discarding the values instilled by his parents.